Throw Away Your Mask.

Both Y/N and Sairaorg kept staring at each other as Y/N then throws his mask as it burns in a blue fire and Arsene appears behind him and they look at each other.

Arsene: *chuckles* Are you certain you wish to form another contract with me?

Y/N: Yes, I am certain.

Arsene: Very well then. Let us form a contract.

Y/N and Arsene: I am thou, thou art I.

Blue fire then began to engulf Arsene.

Y/N and Arsene: Thou that has the willpower to oppose the natural, and release the chains of thy heart.

Arsene then civers his body with his wings as his wings began to change.

Y/N and Arsene: Thou that has accepted thyself in order to achieve it's own goals, and will sacrifice all of it's own to protect those bonds.

Arsene :Speak upon my name and release thy rage! Thou will awaken to thee ultimate power!

Y/N: Come, Raoul!

Arsene, or Raoul, then opens his wings as his whole body has changed and a lot of wind preassure was created.

Raoul: *chuckles* How delightful, you've awakened to more of my power. Very well then, I shall assist you once more.

Sairaorg: No more doubts, huh? In that case, by beating I will be even closer to my own dream.

Y/N: Sorry, but my dream is also at game here. So, I will not allow you to beat me here!

He then charges at Sairaorg as Raoul followed behind him.

Sairaorg: Then let's end this!

He charges back and when both were at reach Raoul throws a punch at Sairaorg as he throws a fist back and both the attacks collided with each other that created a strong shockwave. Sairaorg then tries to punch Y/N with his other arm, but Y/N draws Paradise Lost and blocks Sairaorg attack, and Raoul follows by punching Sairaorg in the face as blow him a few meters away.

Sairaorg stopped himself and charged again and ducked under one of Raoul's punches and punched the Persona straight in the chest as it made Y/N cough some blood. But, Y/N didn't flinch and slashed Sairaorg across the chest, that broke part of his armor and made a cut on his chest. Raoul then follows with another punch towards Sairaorg's head as it blew him away and broke part of his helmet.

Sairaorg then tries to stand but felt his legs shaking.

Sairaorg: What's wrong, legs? Why are you shaking! Things have just begun! If I cannot enjoy this battle to it's fullest, how could I call myself the heir of the Bael family?!