☼ KAIGAKU ≫ INCONSIDERATE

Written by @realityphantom

⌒➴。NOTES:

• Requested by @speakeasy_coquet
• Kaigaku X Reader
• Male reader
• Fluff
• No manga spoilers
• 2nd POV

—This one shot is a prize for a contest. Modern AU.

INCONSIDERATE ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

INCONSIDERATE
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"What's up with all the stuff you're holding?"

Kaigaku quickly paused his game to look towards the side where you stood, a large basket at hand. You had barely even said as much as calling his name, and yet your boyfriend already looked annoyed.

It was like he was annoyed at your very presence—which in turn, also made you annoyed.

"A picnic basket," you answered simply. Holding an aggressive stance, you made sure your face did not waver against him in the slightest.

"You're dragging my ass out on a picnic?" he questioned incredulously.

Kaigaku scoffed as if you were interrupting some important event he was having. He quickly brushed you off and put his headphones half back on, returning most of his focus to the television screen before him.

"Yes," you replied to him. "And since it's"—you quickly glanced over at the ticking clock hanging high on the wall—"already lunchtime, we should start heading out."

"Nah."

The answer was immediate, practically shutting you down instantaneously. If anything, that response only ticked you off even further.

You already spent so much time going to the store to find a picnic blanket and basket, and you even prepared lunch for him and yourself. For him to just downright deny you like that really did hurt. But more than that: it made you annoyed.

"Just this once," you sighed.

Even after showcasing your clear aggravation through your tone alone, he still did not budge, instead choosing to flat out ignore you. With another sigh, you gave up.