☼ TOMIOKA G. ≫ FRUIT SANDWICHES

Written by -CHEWIE-

⌒➴。NOTES:

• Requested by @fluutterian
• Tomioka Giyuu X Reader
• Male reader
• Fluff
• No manga spoilers
• 3rd POV

—Note(s): it's a normal thing in japanese maid cafes for them to call the customers "master, sir, madam, etc" so don't be weird about it.

FRUIT SANDWICHES▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

FRUIT SANDWICHES
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

(Y/N) was stressed out of his mind, and that was an understatement. His pounding headache wasn't helping him in the slightest either. The lecture was already over, and as (Y/N) reached out to take a drink of his bottled tea he had retrieved from a vending machine, he realized it was completely empty.

Sorrow.

With a sigh, he reluctantly got up and trailed out of the room to look for more caffeinated beverages— it's probably the caffeine to begin with.

Arriving at the vending machine, he slipped $1 into it. Pressing a few buttons a can of iced tea had tumbled down into the dispenser. (Y/N) cracked it open and sipped the top, a refreshing sigh escaping his lips.

A familiar figure stood behind him, but (Y/N) was unbothered.

"The tea is expired..."

"Expired tea is still tea, tastes fine."

(Y/N) huffed then turned around, meeting his favorite shade of blue.

"Wanna taste, Giyuu?" he offered, holding the can towards him.

Giyuu shook his head, the low ponytail on the back of his head shifted softly.

"I have work today, gotta leave in a few," the taller male said, fidgeting with his smartphone.

(Y/N) cocked his brow, "I thought you didn't work on Wednesdays, did you find a new job?"

Giyuu huffed, a tinge of embarrassment shown in his face, "No, it's only for a few hours— side thing."