☾ TOMIOKA G. ≫ LUKEWARM

Written by -CHEWIE-

⌒➴。NOTES:

• Not a request
• Tomioka Giyuu X Reader
• Male reader
• Angst
• No manga spoilers
• 3rd POV

(Y/N) in this story is 18, he's called a boy because he's small and naive. Shinobu also isn't actually homophobic, it's just there to advance the plot.

 Shinobu also isn't actually homophobic, it's just there to advance the plot

LUKEWARM
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Giyuu was never one to look to others for judgement. He didn't have a care in the world of how other people viewed him, he lived in his own little world and he liked that. That little world of his was dark, cold, and lonely but he didn't care at all.

"Please train me! Please make me your tsuguko!"

His little world changed when he met (Y/N), and he hated the way (Y/N) made him feel. The light fluffy feeling he got inside his stomach reminded him of Sabito, and he hated it so much.

(Y/N) was a small and social boy. The complete opposite of Giyuu yet they seemed to get along so well together. Giyuu had no idea how to train or handle a student, but (Y/N)'s persistence was more annoying than anything. That quickly changed after a couple weeks of having him around and Giyuu had become more and more fond of him.

He hadn't noticed it at first, but he began to notice the little things (Y/N) did. They'd be on his mind constantly on missions and meetings, not a day went by when the boy wasn't present inside his head.

His favorite thing was when (Y/N) took naps, which he took naps often. (Y/N) would mumble all kinds of things in his sleep, while most of the time they were things about food or pretty girls. Giyuu would think about the soft words that slipped from his lips every second he could.

"596! 597! 598! 599! 600!" (Y/N)'s chanting snapped Giyuu out of his thoughts.

In the courtyard stood the boy himself swinging a wooden sword over and over again. His face drenched in sweat.