☾✩ KIBUTSUJI M. ≫ PRIZED

Written by @realityphantom

⌒➴。NOTES:

• Not a request
• Kibutsuji Muzan X Reader
• Female reader
• Angst
• Manga spoilers
• 3rd POV

• Not a request • Kibutsuji Muzan X Reader • Female reader • Angst • Manga spoilers • 3rd POV

PRIZED
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

She felt special in his eyes.

To be downright spoiled by the great demon lord himself was a colossal feat on its own, and (L/N) (Y/N) took pride in it.

She wasn't even one of his Twelve Demon Moons, and yet she bared more benefits than them. If she were to fail a mission, the demon progenitor would not show her disdain nor anger, rather mere disappointment and unexpected understanding.

"I'm elated you at least tried for me," he would tell her; And it seemed as if her lowly efforts to please him were enough.

He spoke to her with a calm and gentle tone—a demeanor in which she saw him use to no other, but only to her. The demon never spoke to her in an ill manner like he did to his other lackeys, for she believed he did not even see her as such.

To her, it was indubitable: she was Kibutsuji Muzan's prized possession.

(Y/N) was a special type of demon. With strength in detection instead of brawn, she was assigned as a locator rather than a fighter.

With this unique power, the missions she was designated to mostly consisted of her finding certain things or certain people, so it was rare for her to fail the demon lord. For example, she was requested to find a family that was alleged to be descendants of the former Sun User, and Kibutsuji wanted nothing more than to convert them into sun-walking demons.

She did her job successfully, and was awarded for it.

And now, once again, she sat before him with glee, absolutely honored to see him on his throne, throwing a prideful smile down to her for completing his request.