☼ TOMIOKA G. ≫ FLUFFY HAIR

Written by Pastrixx

⌒➴。NOTES:

• Requested by: @-LEGALLYTIRED-
• Tomioka Giyuu X Reader
• Female reader
• Fluff
• No manga spoilers
• 3rd POV

• Requested by: @-LEGALLYTIRED- • Tomioka Giyuu X Reader• Female reader • Fluff • No manga spoilers • 3rd POV

FLUFFY HAIR
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

(Y/N) had just finished preparing dinner when the awaited male finally arrived back home. "Giyuu welcome home–what happened to you?!" She stared with disgust and concern at the current sight of the water pillar.

Giyuu was entirely caked with mud and blood all over his body, but his hair was the messiest to look at. (Y/N) had to slightly take a step back when she noticed a trail of mud dripping after him.

"Mission," was his simple reply.

"I know! But you never come home looking like that!" (Y/N) crossed her arms and gave him a frown. "You're not allowed to eat dinner until you clean yourself up."

"I know," Giyuu sighed and turned around to start cleaning himself up until (Y/N) had a brilliant idea.

"Is it okay if I wash your hair?" She asked, making Giyuu paused to look back at her.

"Sure," (Y/N) looked shocked as she didn't expect him to accept her request. "Just let me clean the rest of my body first."

"Oh alright go ahead then," (Y/N) nodded and watched him left.

After a while, (Y/N) finally heard him call her. She covered the food before rushing to the bathing area. But upon arriving there, she froze and felt her cheeks heating up when her eyes landed at her companion.

Giyuu was wearing a loose, blue yukata and for the first time, she saw his hair untied. His hair was still a bit dirty, but she was able to finally get a glimpse of his long hair in all its glory.

'Wow that's hot,' (Y/N) thought, before slapping both her cheeks to stop herself from thinking of anymore inappropriate thoughts.

Giyuu looked at her weirdly and didn't miss the warm color prominent on her face. "If you can't stop being flustered around me, then I can just wash my hair myself."

Did he just...? (Y/N) annoyingly felt herself become more flustered. He was actually teasing her! It was not the first time he did so, but it was so rare that she was used to the fact that she's the one doing the teasing. Or it could be that he just wanted to wash his hair and she was merely overreacting.

"No, I'm washing your hair and that's final," she told him and finally walked behind him. Thankfully, Giyuu had removed most of the mess around his body so (Y/N) didn't have to try and tolerate the bad smell.

(Y/N) grabbed the shampoo then poured a decent amount in her palm, and then rubbed it on her palms together.

She started lathering the shampoo on his scalp, gently going through each strand and marvelling at the softness of his hair. 'Wow he doesn't have any split ends!'

(Y/N) felt the male lean more to her touch and realized that he's enjoying the head massage. She smiled and just continued washing it. 'I wouldn't mind washing his fluffy hair again!'

After she finished cleaning his hair, the two of them found themselves in the dining area. (Y/N) insists that she does Giyuu's hair and the male relents, so now he is resting his head on her lap.

Giyuu glanced up at her and she gave him a smile and hummed as she brushed his top hair with her hands. The two enjoyed the silence between the two of them for a while, before (Y/N) let the male sit up and actually tie his hair.

She tied his hair into a loose, low ponytail and she let out a giggle at the expression he was making when she added the finishing touch: a light blue bow-tie. Still, the male didn't remove it which made the (h/c) haired girl appreciate his consideration. She noticed that it seems he was used to this.

(Y/N) uncovered the food so they could finally eat. All of the food had gone cold, but neither of them minded it.

"Can I feed you?" (Y/N) suddenly asks and Giyuu stops himself from picking up food with his chopsticks.

"What's the reason for all of these sudden requests?" He asked as he placed the chopsticks down.

"There's no need to question this," (Y/N) replied. "But honestly, I just missed you."

Giyuu's eyes softened before letting out a sigh. "Alright," he said before opening his mouth.

(Y/N) lit up and happily fed him the food.

Giyuu didn't want to outright admit it, but he actually likes these little actions she's giving to him.

And by the end of it all, Giyuu showed his appreciation by kissing her on her nose.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Written by Pastrixx

┌──────────────┐夢の店└──────────────┘

┌──────────────┐
夢の店
└──────────────┘