North Yankton

10 years ago
Michael, Trevor and my husband Brad was on a job robbing a bank, I wasn't aloud to go because I had an injury from a previous job we done, everything was set and we thought it was all solid but it wasn't you see they was supposed to get to the get away chopper but the road was blocked so they had to turn off and take a different route and that's when the train him. Brad, Michael and Trevor were like brothers they did everything together and went everything together. I also lost my friends Michael and Trevor, Michael was shot and pronounced dead at the scene by officers but Trevor was no where to be seen. 2 weeks after the incident it was Brads funeral I just wish Michael and Trevor could have been there to say goodbye.

I am about 10 years younger then the guys so at this time i was 25 so now i am 35.

3 weeks after that was Michaels funeral I was by Amanda's side 24/7 even though she was devastated she had a funny way of showing it but she's still my best friend, she had no idea I was apart of the team with her husband. A month after Michaels funeral Amanda told me she was taking Tracy and moving to Los Santos because this place just reminded her of Michael too much I understood way too much everywhere I look I saw the boys laughing smiling but one person stood out a little too much and that guy was Michael I don't understand and I never understood I suppose he was supportive when Brad told me he had a one night stand with someone but he never told me the person he said it would break my heart too much I just wish he thought of that when he was doing it.

It's now 10 years later and I'm still looking for Trevor I'm not even sure if he knows Brad and Michael are dead. I had a notification that there was a hit in a place called Sandy shores just outside of Los Santos maybe I'll drive there and find Amanda it will be nice to see Tracy grown up. So as I'm packing my bags to start my new life I found a box shoved to the back of the wardrobe it was a baby scan photo with a note that said 'Congratulations daddy I can't wait to meet you' I...I... I don't even know what to feel, I can't believe he hid this from me... I feel terrible his child is out there somewhere wondering where their daddy is and he's not even on this earth anymore. I try to look for a name but I was unable to find one all I could find was the date of the scan and it was a few months before the bank job.

Whatever I guess it's in the past I finish packing as well as 2 bottles of wine. I saved up enough money to rent me a good place let's hope it's not a shit hole.