If you leave me now

✨Roses POV✨
I wake up to an empty bed yet again and thunderstorms outside its been 2 weeks since I've seen Mikey, i just want him home but Trevor still isn't ready to take Patrica back i think he's just being a dick. I had plans with Amanda today but I guess they will be cancelled due to the weather i sigh and get out of bed i catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror and i look like shit. Frank stayed the first couple of days but then had to go home to chop... i wish i had a dog.

I walk into the bathroom and run me a bath putting some bubble bath in the water the door bell rings who can that be this early? I think to myself i turn the taps down low and go downstairs whoever it is doesn't have patience as the ring the doorbell again "Yes I'm coming" i open the door and see Amanda "What are you doing?" She asks me "Erm I'm waiting for my bath" she rolls her eyes "We have plans" i roll my eyes and point to the rain "Have you not seen the weather?" She laughs and walks in the house "A little rain is NOT going to ruin our girls day" i look at her puzzled "A little rain? That's a whole ass thunder storm" she tuts "Girls days at home" she flings her arms up.

After my bath i got changed into shorts and an over sized hoodie. Amanda paid for people to come to the house instead of going to the spa i got a prenatal massage, i even got my feet done because soon i wont be able to do it myself anymore. Amanda brought non alcoholic champagne we put some faces masks on and turned the telly on i put my feet up "You know I've never been so relaxed as i am right now" i say to Amanda she turns to me "Cheers" and hold her glass up i clink my glass off hers and we laugh "There was never anything like this in North Yankton" i nod my head taking as sip of my drink "You know I missed this" i say putting my head back on the cushion "Me too, i forgot how good of a detective you were to find us" she laughs and i just smile "Yeah well i wanted to check on you after all these you know i thought Mike was dead" she nods "Well now you're having a baby with a ghost" she giggles and i roll my eyes.

✨Michaels POV✨

"So are you taking her home today? Its been 2 weeks Trevor" i whisper shout at him "Yes for gods sake Mikey I'm taking her back. You know i can never be happy and the one time i am you have to take it away from me" he tells me "Trevor she has a husband and i have a baby on the way I haven't seen Rose in 2 weeks if you keep playing this game shes going to have the baby before i get back to her" she sighs and nods "You're right" he walks over to Patrica "Darling I'm taking you home" he says to her they walk out the door and i hear his truck drive off i ring Rose but she doesn't answer i hope everything is good there.

✨Trevors POV✨

I open the door for Patrica and she gets in the truck i then walk around and get in the drivers side i let out a sigh "Whats wrong Trevor?" She says placing her hand on my back "I'm going to miss you" she rubs my back "You are strong, you will be just fine" i turn on the engine and the song If you leave me now by Chicago is playing i start getting teary "This song is so beautiful" Patrica says i glance over to her "Not as beautiful as you" we drive in silence enjoying being in each others company.

We get close to the ranch "Pull up over here" Patrica points the to the entrance "You are the only woman who has ever understood me" i say hugging her "Trevor you are such a good person and you have a beautiful soul" she pats my back returning the hug "I must go now he will be waiting" i nod and pull away from the hug just then i see Martin standing outside with a rose "YOU BETTER TREAT HER GOOD" i shout "I will" he says back "YOU DON'T DESERVE HER YOU KNOW THAT" i shout again he nods and they walk inside i hit my steering wheel and drive back to my trailer.

I get back to my trailer her perfume still lingers in the air which makes me miss her even more "Can i go home yet?" Mikey asks me making me jump i turn to him "Yes" i say wiping my eyes he hugs me "Hey buddy you did the right thing and who knows in the future you might cross paths again" i pull away and nod Mikey leaves the trailer and gets in his car and drives off I guess I'm all alone again.

✨Michaels POV✨

I'm finally heading home to Rose to the women i love not being able to see her these past couple of weeks really broke my heart i know my child is growing and yet I'm missing out on watching him grow inside her i wonder what she is doing right now. My mind wonders off into deep thinking I haven't even told Rose i love her I'm not even sure if she feels the same way i mean why wouldn't she? We already act like a couple we just aren't officially a couple yet you know what I'm going to tell her i love her when i get back i need to, i need to make her understand how much she means to me.

It takes me 2 hours to get home i try the door handle and the door opens i hear laughing and music i walk in a quietly closing the door i poke my head round the living room doorway i see her and Amanda dancing, laughing having a good time maybe this is what she needed while I wasn't here i stand there for just a moment watching them dance until i see Rose take a sip of what seems to be champagne "Are you sure you should be drinking?" I say loudly over the music Rose freezes and turns around her face lights up as she sees me she runs over to me and flings herself in my arms.

"I missed you" she says while squeezing the life out of me i wrap my arms around her "I missed you so much more" i let her go out the hug and put my attention to her belly i gently put my hand on her belly "Daddy is home now little man" i smile and to my surprise he kicks "He must know the sound of your voice" Rose says and laughs "So whats going on here?" I ask getting up looking at Amanda "Every women deserves a spa day" Amanda shrugs, i see the bottle of champagne and walk over it "Before you say anything i made sure it was non alcoholic" Amanda tells me i pick up the bottle read it and smile "Just checking" i say putting it down.

"Well i better get going I've been here all day and I'm sure you two want some alone time" she giggles Rose looks at her "Yeah we had enough alone time already" as she points to her belly laughing Amanda gives Rose a hug and says bye to me then she leaves "I got plans for me and you tomorrow" i smile at her she raises her eyebrow "Am i allowed to know?" She asks me smiling "No" her smile instantly drops "How about a tiny hint" she says putting her index finger and thumb closely together i let out a chuckle "Ok the word food is your hint" she drops her arm and looks at me "Well doesn't help at all" she say walking away. "Where are you going?" I ask her "You mentioned food and now I'm hungry" she shouts from the kitchen making me laugh and shake my head.

We ended up ordering take out and let me tell you eating real food feels so good after hardly eating for 2 weeks since Trevor does no food shopping at all and lives on left overs "So what was spending time with Trevor like?" I look over at Rose who dying to burst out laughing "Do you really want me to answer that?" She is really trying not to laugh she nods her head "It was the best time of my life" i roll my eyes and she finally laughs "Don't worry your home now" she says with her bottom lip sticking out "Hey you should feel sorry for me" i point at her she just smiles and carries on eating "I was thinking about going out with guys next week" i tell her expecting her to say no "You should, it might do you some good" she says while eating.

I head upstairs to take a shower since i smell of Trevors the warm water feels so nice i wash my body and hair, once that is done i brush my teeth Rose comes walking into the bathroom "Better?" Shes asks me "Much" i reply to her she giggles i shake my head so the water for my hair flicks at Rose which causes her to stop giggling if looks could kill I'd dead she walks out the bathroom into the bedroom i follow her and rub the towel on my hair drying it i change into pj bottoms and get into bed opening my arms for Rose to cuddle me she gets into bed and cuddles up to me. "So did you have fun today?" I ask "Yeah it fun spending time with Amanda its been so long she mentioned she has a date tomorrow with a gym instructor" i laugh "At least she is moving on" she nods "I'm just glad to have you home" she looks up at me a smiles i kiss her forehead and we fall asleep.