We are back baby!

✨Michaels POV✨

I wake up in my car and I look around to find my surroundings I'm at the cliff where I killed Martin Madrazo. The view here is so nice to sit here and think without anyone asking you a million questions. I star my engine and drive back home I start to think if Amanda has gone yet or if she wants to fix it. I shouldn't have thrown her out... I've raised Jimmy from a baby even if he's not blood his is my son and he always will be even though he's a pain in the ass. My thoughts make me loose track of time but before I know it I'm back home I look up to the window and it's fixed what the fuck I think to myself.

I walk in the house "Hello anybody home?" I walk into the kitchen to find a note...
"Michael we are staying at a hotel I won't tell you which one so you can't look for us
I think we need time to think about what we want both of us
I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner I hope this doesn't make you feel any different about Jimmy
If you ever want to see me again I understand and I will always love you, you are my husband.
Seeing you as angry as I did scared me but I guess it's my fault.
You wife Amanda xx
P.S
Tell Rose I'm sorry for ruining our friendship she was like my sister and I hurt her"
I sigh and scrunch up the note I toss it in the bin. I'm all Alone I guess

✨Roses POV✨

I wake up to a shouting Trevor on the phone "Hey everything alright?" I ask him "I have to go back to Sandy shores for a while" I get up "When are we going?" He turns to me "Your not coming your going to keep Mikey company" I nod walking to the bedroom I get changed "Rose we leave in 5 minutes!" Trevor yells "I'm ready for Fuck sake!" I yell back. We head out to Michaels it only takes us 10 minutes with Trevors driving.

I jump out and Trevor just speeds out shouting "Byeee" I laugh and walk to Michaels front door I knock but no answer so I try the handle and the door swings open I walk in closing the door gently. I walk into the living I find a drunk Michael in his underwear. I scoff "What are you doing?" I cross my arms "I'm a free maannnn" he shouts swinging his arms around laughing "Your drunk is what you are" i cut my eyes at him "Come sit have a drink" he patted the seat next to him I sat down only to have him shove whiskey in my face I push he hand away gently "So what are you doing here?" He asks still watching telly "Trevor had to go back to Sandy shores... so I'm stopping here with you" I explain "I don't need a babysitter" he snaps. "Well it's a good job I ain't a babysitter then".
4 hours later
Michael fell asleep and I've been watching telly all day I've been texting Trevor to see how he is doing he said something about war with the O'Neil brothers about a meth lab and he was going to need our help. He tells me to wake Mikey and meet him at the lab. So that's exactly what I do and we are now driving to Sandy shores Michael is some what sober I'm driving his car he insisted he was fine but I told him I'm not trying to die yet.

We arrive at Trevors meth lab someone called Chef greets us, he takes up upstairs to 'where the magic happens' in his words we enter a hall way and turn left through a door we find Trevor at a planning board "Real nice place you got here" Michael says with a disgusted face "Fucking finally" he turns around waving his arms at us "What's going on?" I ask him "The fucking O'Neils are trying to take my buyers away from me, we need to take them out" he explains to us "So wants the plan?" I ask

✨Trevors POV✨

I walk over to the planning board "Rose you will have a sniper a be set up on the east side of the house, Mikey you will have a sniper too you will be set up in on the west side, I will be north I will wait for you two to tell me when they are all DEAD!" they look at me like I'm insane "Chef will stay here and let me know if any one comes here" I add. I see they are nodding their heads "Grab your guns and get changed we move NOW and remember initials from here only".