FIB raid

✨Michaels POV✨

I wake up to the sound of my phone ringing i groan and roll over "Leave it" i hear Amanda say i look at my phone and see its Trevor ringing "I'm sorry honey i have to take this" i get out of bed and go into the closet

"Hey Buddy Whats up?"
"Don't hey buddy me"
"Whoa, what did i do?"
"Nothing just mad at you!"
"Ok.. so its everything still going a head as planned?"
"Yes, we are waiting for everyone to get here then Rose is going to building in 3 hours, not that you care about her anyway"
"I care about Rose, ok? I just love my wife and she needs me Trevor but you wouldn't understand that would you?"
"Don't fucking talk to me about love, be at my place in 1 hour... Don't be late"

I hear the dial tone hm i wonder whats up with him today, i head to the bathroom for a shower, i get out and look into my mirror brushing my teeth while I'm staring into the mirror i see Rose with her arms around me laughing smiling, god i miss her but i love Amanda and she needs me, i cant just abandon her can i? I brush off my thoughts and finish brushing my teeth i go back to the bedroom and get changed i pick up my bag that i packed yesterday, i kiss Amanda on the head but she just pushes me away "You know I'm not a morning person and its too early" i just sigh and chuckle "Guess i forgot, ill be back tomorrow I'm going to stay with Trevor" she opens her eyes "Rose better not be there" she looks at me sternly "No, i told you shes gone back to Sandy Shores" i lie I don't get why she doesn't want me to be around Rose, she doesn't know what went on between us.

I get into my car and drive to Franklins house then to Rose's apartment, i listen to the radio the song If you leave me now by Chicago plays for some reason it makes me think about Rose, seeing her after all those weeks, the days and nights we spent together play over and over they was the most fun I've ever had and the most someone has ever appreciated the things i have done for them, sure i give Amanda money or whatever but we don't spend time together unless we sleep even then we are still miles apart.  Whenever i close my eyes i see her whenever i look in the mirror i see her, she wasn't happy to see me i understand that i hurt her, she has feelings and I didn't take them into consideration but my wife needs me and she needs to understand I'm not good for her ever since I've been back in her life we have gotten back into scores. I arrive at the apartment and take a deep breath i get out the car lock it and walk up the stairs.

✨Rose POV✨

I wake up and have the sudden urge to throw up i run the bathroom i push past Trevor who is on the phone, i fall to my knees and start throwing up, i rest my elbows on the side of the toilet and place my hands into my hands luckily my hair is already tied up, i hear the door open and Trevor pops his head in "Do you need anything?" i look at him "Water please" i say "God you look like shit but I'll get you that water" he smiles at me i roll my eyes "Jeez thanks" he's comes back with my water at this point I'm sat up against the wall sipping on my water making sure i'm all good when i hear a knock at the door who is that? I wonder.

I hear Mikes voice and my eyes widen, he cant see me like this, i stand up carefully brush my teeth and clean the toilet, i walk out when I realise I'm in my underwear and a tank top. My eyes meet everyone who is stood in the living "That's um Rose" he explains to the guy who I've never seen before i smile and wave awkwardly "You look like shit, are you ok?" I roll my eyes "Oh yeah I'm just great thanks for asking" i walk off into my room.

I get dressed into my janitor clothes ready for my job and then head into the living room when Lest arrives. "So who are you?" I ask the new guy "My names Franklin but you can call me Frank" he winks at me "Sorry Frank i only like guys who are middle aged" i smile at him and look at Mike "I'm feeling some tension between you two" i scoff "You could say that, anyway so Lest whats the plan?".