Lester my old friend

✨Roses POV✨
I wake up in a soft bed the sun shining through the window birds singing i feel like I'm in a fairy tale i feel an arm over me i roll over and see Michael "Morning" he says in his raspy voice i smile at him as I remember the night before "Morning" he kisses my head and the scenes of last night start to replay in my head his phone starts to ring he answers it and puts it on speaker

"Hello"
"You sound pretty alive for a DEAD guy"
"Lester how you doing old buddy?"
"Come and see my my friend I'm living in Los Santos just like you"
"How do you know where i live?"
But the phone call cuts off then he gets a message its an address. "Well that's my morning ruined" he laughs I giggle too "Who was that?" I ask tilting my head "Lester" he smiles my eyes widen you see Lester was Brads uncle and i haven spoken or seen him since Brad died."What did he want?" I ask "He wants me to pay him a visit "Well we better get up and go see him" just as I'm about to get out of bed Michael pulls me back into bed and plasters my face with kisses he's like a teenager in love "You make me crazy you know that" he smiles at me "Well i do have the effect on people but i need to shower and get ready to see Lester" he rolls his eyes "I wish we could stay in bed longer" he complains i just giggle at him.

✨Michaels POV✨

I watch as Rose leaves my bedroom to go shower i roll on to my back with a big grin remembering last night i know I'm still married but Amanda and i are separated so technically I didn't cheat, I get out of bed and head to my closet to change i put on a blue polo and black jeans with some comfy shoes i walk in the bedroom and see Rose drying her hair "I know you'd rather have your own clothes but there is still some one Amandas clothes in there for you to change into she smiles at me through the mirror she drops the towel and winks at me as she walks past me into the closet i raise my eyebrow and lightly slap her ass i hear her giggle.

I go to the bathroom to brush my teeth and put my after shave on i hear the bathroom door open and see Rose enter she is checking her hair "You look perfect" i tell her while brush my teeth she smiles and rolls her eyes at me "I'm ready whenever you are" she tells me i finish brush my teeth and grab my car keys i pull out my phone and put the address Lester sent into my GPS Rose turns on the radio and bops her head to the song playing which is Black Velvet by Alannah Myles i tap my steering wheel to the beat me and Rose take turns in singing the verses. Before i know it we arrive at Lesters place its a clean house in run down place perfect for Lest.

I turn off the engine take a deep breath in Rose places her hand over mine "Hey its going to be okay i was nervous seeing you after all those years but look at us now" she blushes i smile and nod at her "Your right" we get out the car and go to front door i knock and see a camera pan round to us Rose sticks her middle finger up to the camera i scoff a little the door buzzes open. I let Rose walk in first we walk in and see Lester in a wheel chair "Well isn't this a blast from the past" i hear Lest say as me and Rose enter "I didn't expect to see you both, especially you Rose" i see she looks a little worried. I hold her hand and Lester soon notices.

He looks a little taken back "So i see you've gotten over Brad" he asks Rose "For your information Lester its been 10 years" she snaps at him "You don't have to tell me how long its been he was my nephew" Lester looks down "I'm an adult and I'm pretty sure you was running the operation that got him killed" i raise my eyebrows at her "Sorry I didn't mean for that to come out" Lester waves her off "No you're right i blame myself for putting him that situation but while your here" Lest turns to me "Michael i need your help with a little job Jay Norris is dropping a new prototype of a LifeInvader phone and i need you to rig the prototype" i nod he picks up a bag and hands it to me "Inside that bag is the explosive you will put inside the phone, i need you to go to the Suburban clothes store and dress the part ask the cashier is they can help you pick out the outfit, to act the part you have to dress the part. Then i need you to go to the LifeInvader office and act like a tech guy" i nod "What about Rose?" i ask Lest "Oh well she will be your driver"