The affair

✨Michaels POV✨
I wake up the next morning and see a voicemail from T I listen to it and try to call him but it goes to voicemail I wouldn't be surprised if he's drunk somewhere the states we used to get in I chuckle as I remember them times, the good old times. I get myself up and head to the bathroom to brush my teeth and shower after that I get changed and go downstairs no one is here the house is empty I pour myself a small glass of whiskey never too early I say to myself as I take a sip. My phone beings to ring it's an unknown number I answer with caution.
Hello?
Hi, is this Michael De Santa?
Speaking, how can I help you?
We have a lady by the name of Rose Jones here.
What has she done? I sigh
She was highly intoxicated and involved in a bar fight, we was wondering if you could come and pick her up
Los Santos police station?
Yes sir
I'll be there soon
I ended the phone call.
Rose what you gotten yourself into now I roll my eyes and sigh once more.

✨Roses POV✨
I wake up in a jail cell? I sit up and hold my head what the fuck happened? I think to myself I notice my knuckles are all bloody and my clothes stink of alcohol. "Rose Jones" I hear someone call my name "Can you not fucking shout" I say still holding my head "Someone has come to pick you up" they shouted again "What do you mean?" I asked them "The number you gave us last night we rang it he will be here soon" I sit back thank god Trevor will be here soon I think to myself. As I'm waiting I start talking to the girl in the cell next to me we have an interesting conversation. 30 minutes go by and my name gets called I stand up ready to be greeted by Trevor but when I look at the guy it's Michael.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I give him and dirty look and cross my arms "I'm here to pick you up" he looked me up and down "God you look a mess" is he for real? "Gee thanks for the compliment now can we go". The officers escorted us out of the building. "You're coming to mine you need a shower and some fresh clothes" I didn't argue with him I know Amanda has designer stuff so I just smile and sat back to enjoy the car ride. "So why did you end up in a bar fight?" I knew he was going to be nosy "Maybe because I was upset that my dead friend kicked me out if his house" I rolled my eyes looking out the window "You called my wife a slut- maybe because she is one" I snapped "You know she is" he is focused on the road not saying anything.

We arrive at Michaels house we notice there is a small red car on the drive "Who does that car belong to?" I said looking at it "Amanda's tennis coach, I didn't think he was coming today" i nodded we got out the car about to walk to the front door I notice 2 tennis rackets next to each other on the doorstep "Are those spare rackets?" I ask pointing them out to Michael. "No they are the rackets they use" he then looked mad and stormed in the house I ran after him. He looked all up stairs and finally got to his bedroom. He tried the door but it was locked so he kicked the door down he looks good when he's angry I thought to myself. We walked into the bedroom thank god they had underwear on. "I'm going to kill you" he shouted running towards the coach.

✨Trevors POV✨

I pull up at Mikey's as I get out my truck I see the window shatter and someone come through the window what the fuck Michael then comes running out the door "What's going on?" "That guy was fucking my wife" just then Amanda comes out the door wrapped in a towel "DON'T KILL HIM" she screams "T you in?" Michael asked me "Fuck yeah brother let's go" Amanda slams the front door in anger. We start chasing the guy weaving in and out of traffic I'm hanging out the window shooting at him and Mikey is trying to ram him off the road. We finally get down into an underpass and he car gives out "Mr De Santa it wasn't what is looks like" he says pleading Mikey not to hurt him. "Really, because it looked like you was trying to FUCK MY WIFE... IN MY BED" he screams at the guy "Who even is this guy?" I say waving my gun around he tried to run but i shoot him in the back of his leg he screams in agony. "This is Amanda's tennis coach, not that he's much of a coach" Mikey explains to me. We beat him up and I ended up getting to pumped up i shot my gun killing him me and Mikey dumb his body and torch his car then make our way back.