The Lost MC

✨Rose's POV✨

I wake up to shouting outside of Trevors trailer god when does he not have problems I roll my eyes and get up rubbing my head I walk to my living room looking at the mess of last night I groan and walk in to the bathroom I brush my teeth and my hair. When I get dressed I hear a bunch of motorbikes pull up so I quickly get my shoes on and grab my keys, I lock my front door and go over to Trevors. I see about 4/5 bikers outside if Trevors as I'm walking past one of them wolf whistles at me I turn around to face him "If you want to be able to keep your face in one piece I suggest you don't do that"mi gave him a sarcastic smile "Ooohhhhh" I heard them all day i carried on and walked into Trevors trailer i wish I would have knocked he is there fucking a women on the counter "That's nasty" I say covering my eyes "I'm finished anyway" he says grunting I just roll my eyes and walk over to his fridge I see he has 1 can of Ecola left so I take it and take a sip "HEY I was saving that I get very thirsty after my exercise" I pretend to be sick handing it to him "Oh by the way you know you have a lot of biker outside... Lost MC or something like that"

"FUCKKKK" Trevor shouts he tosses me a gun and says "Still remember how to use one?" "As if I'd ever forget" I smiled we walked outside and the girl Trevor just fucked followed us "Trevor baby we gunna smoke now?" He ignored her she looked desperate. "YOU BETTER NOT HAVE MY GIRL IN THERE TREVOR" I hear one of the bikers shout the women looks worried "Johnny leave it" she says trying to push him in the other direction but then he gets in Trevors face "I'm fucking talking to you Trevor" "don't fucking walk away I told you not to fuck my girl anymore" Trevor hands me his gun and starts to beat this Johnny guy the other bikes get off their bikes I turn around and point both guns at them "I wouldn't move if it was you boys" I say with a smirk they go to grab there guns but I shoot on in straight in between the eyes and he drops like a sack of potatoes. The rest back away after a few minutes of listening to Trevor grunting you finally hear bones crack I turn round to see Trevor stamping on the guys head oh how I missed him I start laughing looking back at the bikes. The women screams cuddling Johnny's body.

Me and Trevor go back inside to notice Wade and Ron are sat inside "When did you get here?" I say looking at them with a weird look "When you guys was killing bikers" Wade responds "What have I told you about being a smart mouth?" Trevors asks him raising his voice a little "No one likes a smart mouth" Wade responds looking at the ground "Wow you really got him trained" I chuckle I notice more Ecola's sat on the counter I take 2 and pass them to Wade and Ron "Oh they are for Trevor if we want a drink we have to drink the toilet water" erm "Okay 1 that's nasty 2 what the fuck Trevor and 3 I'm giving you the drink so take them NOW" I shout shoving the drinks towards them they just but take the drinks.

The news comes on and I turn it up so I can here it something a jewellery store robbery in Los Santos. As me and Trevor are drinking our drinks they are interviewing the stores doorman "I was telling them to move their bikes and then the guy comes out and hits my in the head with his gun I couldn't see his face and then he says to me... You forget a thousand things a day make sure this is one of them",e and Trevor spat our drinks out and looked at each other. "Ron how fast can you find someone?" I turn to him "Depends on the information" "Michael Townley, married and 1 child middle 40s by now" I see him writing it down "Okay I see what I can do and get back to you" he smiles "YOU DO YOUR DAMN BEST YOU HEAR ME OTHERWISE YOUR NOT GOING TO LIVE ANOTHER DAY!!!" Trevor shouts he's really tense and pale "T maybe you should sit down" "YOU TOLD ME HES DEAD" he screamed at me "I WENT TO HIS FUCKING FUNERAL" I screamed back.

I stormed out of Trevors and went I checked my pockets for my keys shit they are at Trevors I storm back to Trevors "Come back I see" he says with his arms open "I left my keys, dickhead" and walked out once more this time not going back. I get inside and turn on Los Santos rock radio I went to my bathroom run my tap i cup the cold water in my hands and splash my face, I look in the mirror and all I can hear is Michaels voice with that stupid saying from his stupid favourite movie. Michael if you are alive I will kill you myself for lying to me I thought to myself as I stared into the bathroom mirror. I sigh finally going to clean my living room. I put all the bottles in a black bin bag ready to take outside later, I wash the dishes and everything else.

✨Trevors POV✨

I can't fucking believe it! I'm so angry right now not even meth could calm me down. If you are alive Michael I will kill you myself for lying to me I think to myself, why would he do that? He was my brother he wouldn't abandon me...would he?
I'm so mad I could kill those fucking bikers... "THATS WHAT IM GOING TO DO!" I yell making Ron and Wade jump "What are you going to do Trevor? What's your brilliant plan?" Ron asks me "Ron I'm going to need sticky bombs and a LOT of them" I demand "Right away boss" "While your doing that I'm going next door" just as I'm about to walk out the door Wade pipes up "I don't think Rose wants to see you Trevor" i go to shout but i stop myself "Maybe your right... but I need to see her, I should have been there for her but I ran off, she's like my sister" I say in a low tone and walk out the door.

I knock on Rose's door and there is no answer so I turn the doorknob and it's open I walk in "HELLO ROSE" I shout looking around. I see a light on in the hall way so I follow it, when I get there I see Rose looking through a box drinking a glass of wine. "Hey" I say softly trying not to scare her" she looks at me with an angry expression "What do you want Trevor?" She says as she looks away from me. I walk over to her and sit on the bed she sighs. "Trevor can I ask you something please?" She says with pleading eyes "Anything always" I reply

"Did Brad mention anything about a baby to you?" I look at her and thought the worst "Did you loose a baby?" She shook her head "No Brad was having an affair... and he has a child" she handed me the scan photo I look at the date "But this was 15 years ago... I don't understand" before I could continue Rose tells me about Brad's one night stand which I knew nothing about he knew he could always talk to me about anything so why cheat? I couldn't help but feel upset and anger for Rose I'm glad I've never had a girlfriend or wife I don't want one if this is what they do. "I have an idea if your up for it" she lifted her head and seemed to be interested "I wanna blow those fucking bikers up... tonight" I add. She laughs "Why, don't you think you have enough enemies?" I guess she's right "They can't just show up at my house and not expect me to do anything to them" she thought about it "Fine I'll come with" she said finishing her glass of wine  "Just like the good old days" I laughed cashing her to laugh too.

5 hours later
✨Roses POV✨
Me and Trevor was at his planning out how we was going to do this I can't believe I've been here nearly 2 days and i shot someone and now I'm going to blow them up I laugh at my own thoughts and Trevor looks at me like I'm mad. "What are you looking at?" Just as he's about to answer Ron comes through the door with the sticky bombs he is drenched. The weather tonight is stormy it's the perfect stealth weather. "So are we clear on everything?" He asked "So me and Ron stay in the car?" Wade asked "Yes you guys are too nice for this stuff" I tell them trying to think of an excuse. "No Rose they are morons" Trevor says harshly i pull a face behind Trevors back that makes Wade and Ron smirk. "Come in the car boys" I say as I get up

While we are driving there we are listen to the radio getting absolutely soaked I guess taking Trevors car was a bad idea since he has no roof and the boys are sitting in the back bumping up and down on the metal. We finally arrived at the little trailer park where The Lost live it reminds me of how I met Amanda. I snap out my thoughts and put my silencer onto my pistol I shoot the guards and Trevor plants the sticky bombs we get back to the car "Ready to see fireworks boys?" I click the detonator as we drive off leaving a scene of chaos behind us. We drive off laughing and clapping. It feels good to be back. I hop out the truck and head to my trailer. "Goodnight boys" I shout and wave before I close my door. Bedtime my favourite time of the day