Taking care of business

✨Michaels POV✨
I wake to the in shining and the birds singing like I'm in a movie but I'm snapped back to reality when i find my arms empty i fling my arms across the bed "I must have dreamt it" i say to myself my bedroom door opens "Dreamt what?" I see Rose and instantly sit up "I thought i dreamt you came back" i chuckle "No I'm real" she giggles "Oh and i brought breakfast" she says as she raises the tray in her hands "Shouldn't i be the one who makes you breakfast?" I smile at her "You can do it next time" she says putting the tray on the bed i see choc chip pancakes, fresh fruit and coffee "God you know me so well" smile.

We finish breakfast and shower as I'm brushing my teeth my thoughts take over no more looking in the mirror and visioning Rose, she really here in person and I'm so grateful for that. I'm in love but we haven't actually said it to each other i guess we both just wanted to be sure. I look over to Rose who is looking in the mirror doing her hair i walk behind her put my arms around her gently putting my hands on her belly and kiss her neck "You know how beautiful you look right now" she smiles and rolls her eyes "I look a mess my hair isn't done and i have bags under my eyes" I scoff at her.

My phone starts ringing i take it out of my pocket to look at it. Incoming call Trevor i just stare debating to answer it or not "You should answer that" Rose tells me while finishing her hair. I nod and walk out the bathroom.

"Whats up T?"
"Mikey, how are ya buddy?"
"Couldn't be better, everything all good with you?"
"Yeah... yeah i just need your help with something real quick"
I roll my eyes "Nothing with you is ever quick with you. Where are we meeting?"
"Meet me at the club in 30 minutes"
"Ok buddy see you a while"
End of phone call

"Everything all good?" I turn to see Rose "Oh yeah, T just needs my help with something" she nods "Then go help him" she smiles "Are you sure? I could stay here with you" she cuts me off "I'll be fine, if i get lonely I'll call Manda or Frank. Now get dressed and go" she ushers me into the bedroom "Are you sure?" "Yes for fuck sake" she laughs i get changed into a trench coat and some dark jeans with boots. I give Rose a kiss on her cheek "I'll be back before you know it".

✨Trevor POV✨

"Where the fuck is mikey?" I ask myself "I don't know Trevor" Wade says "I was talking to MYSELF" i snap at Wade i sigh "Get out of here" i tell him just as he leaves Mikey walks through the door "Took your sweet time huh" he scoffs "I was making sure Rose was all good before i left or should i ask your permission for that?" He rolls his eyes "Don't get smart with me old man" he laughs "Your close to my age too" i stop to think "That is besides the point" i point at him "So why am i here?" I sit down at my desk and Mikey sits on the sofa.

"So i owe some Mexican guy a favour someone called Martin Madrazo" i explain "What did you do" Mikey asks me "Well i kinda beat up his son BUT it was his fault" i explain further "How can it be someone else's fault for YOU beating them up?" I'm getting impatient now "Are you going to ask questions or listen sugar tits" he gives me a death stare but doesn't say anything "So he says that his cousin is currently getting on a FIB plane to testify against him in court and he has some VERY important documents he wants" i see Mikey is interested now "Carry on" Mike gestures with his hand

"So you are going to shoot that plane down and I'm going to follow it on a bike, there will be a van equipped with a VERY heavy high powered rifle by the Galileo Observatory for you to use. I will be close by and follow the plane we will have earpieces to communicate with each other, after I retrieve the files you will destroy the van and i will take the files to Martin myself and meet up with you" Mike nods "Sounds good" he says "Good then lets go"

✨Roses POV✨

I'm sitting here flicking through the TV channels and there is absolutely nothing on just as I'm about to give up i see a documentary by Steve Haines is on, its all about LS i find it quite interesting he explains i go into the kitchen to myself a drink and grab some snacks. When i come back into the living room Steve it talking about the gangs i decide to sip on my drink he asks a gang member whats up and his reply was "Fuck you Steve Haines" i spat my drink out and start to laugh "I fucking hate the government" i say, the door knocks i get up to answer it.