I love you

✨Michaels POV✨
I wake up and see Rose sleeping peacefully in my arms i slide out form under her trying not to wake her i look at the clock the time is 10am i stretch and walk downstairs i see some mail i pick the letters up and see a letter for Rose i put it on the table in the hall way i go to the kitchen and make some coffee and breakfast i pour a glass of orange for Rose. I put the stuff on a tray and walk up stairs i grab the letter to take up with me too i walk into the bedroom "Good morning sleepyhead" i say to Rose she just smiles at me and i put the tray on the bed "Whats this?" She asks me "Breakfast in bed" i smile "Oh this came for you by the way" i hand her the letter and she opens it "I have a scan today at 1pm" she tells me i look at the time and its 11am "Well you better eat and get ready".

We eat breakfast and while Rose is in the shower i ring a special chef and decorating company "Hi, yes I'm just wondering if you have anyone available for 4pm today, ok yep that's fine what it is I'm actually telling someone i love them for the first time and i need a bit of help I've recently divorced and I'm a little rusty and was wondering if i could have someone come and decorate also cook if possible" they tell me about some package offers they do "Can i have the platinum package please yes um the girl is pregnant too so could you possibly have some non alcoholic drinks please, yes I don't mind paying extra ok thank you i look forward to seeing the wonderful work you guys do, take care bye now" i put the phone down and get dressed.

I look at the time its now 12pm "Are you ready to go?" I ask Rose "Yes can you help me put my shoes on please" i chuckle and nod i help Rose with her shoes and then go i fake lock the door since the people have to get in while we are gone "After your appointment we are going shopping because we need an outfit for later" i tell her she looks at me weird "Ok... if we must" she rolls her eyes and walks to the car but turns back "You know i have enough clothes right?" I smile "Yes but i need a new suit" she tuts and gets into the car.

We arrive at the hospital i park the car as close as i get to the doors, Rose grabs my hand "I know this is your first time seeing the scan in person and its ok if you're a little nervous but everything is going to be just fine" she smiles at and i return the smile i give her a kiss and we head into the hospital.

✨Roses POV✨

I hold Mikes hand as i walk up to the desk "Hi, Rose Jones here for ultrasound scan" i smile at the lady behind the desk she doesn't even look at me "Take a seat" she points to the waiting area just before i walk off to take a seat i say to her "Maybe if you was kind to people you wouldn't be such a stuck up bitch" Mike pulls me away before i make a bigger scene we sit down and he scoffs "It's a wonder that mouth of yours don't get you in trouble" i smirk "You know me" he rolls his eyes and nods his head.

"Rose Jones please" the doctor calls me and Mike stand up "How are you doing today, I'm Dr Ford?" The doctor smiles "I'm well, yourself?" The doctor nods he shows us to the room and I get up on the bed i pull my trousers down enough to show my bikini line so the doctor can put the gel on my belly Mike grabs my hand "So have you been feeling your normal self?" Dr Ford asks putting the gel on me "Everything feels... oh that's cold... well" i say which makes him chuckle "I'm sorry about that, the scan today is just to make sure because everything is going well since you moved here" he explains i nod and look at Mike who looks impatient "Is this your husband?" The doctor asks i shake my head "No but he is the father of the baby" i smile at Mike.

The doctors grabs the scanner and places it on my belly spreading the gel all over so he can see clearly "So everything looks good so far" i look over to Mike who is in awe, seeing his baby for the first time really shows me that he loves us the look in his eyes are full of love and happiness maybe even tears i giggle and Mike looks a me.

✨Michaels POV✨

That is my baby right there on the screen in front of me, my little boy and Rose is growling my little boy inside of her. I don't think i was even this happy when i saw Tracy's scan for the first time. I look up at Rose this beautiful women laying right before me she is smiling at the screen squeezing my hand lightly, she turns her head to look at me i can't keep it in anymore "I love you" slips out my mouth she doesn't looked shocked or scared she simply replies "I love you too" tears in her eyes making them sparkle. "And that is all done for you" the doctor says snapping me back to reality "Thanks doc" i say "Would you guys like any pictures?" I look at Rose who is nodding her head "Yes please" she says "Ok well you can pay for them on the machine outside just stick this card in there and the will take about 5 minutes to print and then you are free to go" i smile and stand up shaking the doctors hand.

Rose wipes the gel or whatever it is off her belly and stands up "Thank you Dr Ford" she smiles "No problem Miss Jones your next appointment won't be til in a few months and that one will be your last scan you have before the baby arrives" he smiles. We walk out the room and go over the machine we wait for the photo to be printed, once they are printed i carefully take out them out and look at them "I can't wait til he is here" i say putting my arm around Rose and handing her the scan photos.

We walk out of the hospital and get in to the car "Shopping time" i say smiling Rose just laughs and rolls her eyes "I don't want anything" she tells me "I already have enough stuff" i scoff "Come on what happened to a girl can never have too many clothes?" She looks at me and scoffs. I drive to the clothes store "Since you don't want anything do you want to stay in the car?" I ask Rose she nods "Are you sure? I'm buying" she smiles "Why didn't you say so" she says laughing and getting out the car.

We walk into the shop, I instantly walk over to the suits i see they have some new suits in today, i look around the shop i can't see Rose anywhere but i just shrug it off and turn back to the suits, i pick out 3 suits i want to try on i walk into the back of the shop where the changing rooms are, i try on 3 suits silver, black and dark blue. I end up liking the blue suit better i come out of the changing rooms and see Rose talking to some women they are looking at dresses, Rose looks over to me and waves me to come over,  i walk over Rose grabs my hand pulls me next to her "This is Michael" she smiles at the lady "Oh so nice to meet you Michael I'm Sophia" she holds her hand out for me to shake i shake her hand and smile "So how do you two know each other?" I ask "Sophia is the one who came to ours and done the massages when Amanda was round" Rose tells me.

We got to chatting for about 10 minutes Sophia gave Rose her number and left the shop rose picked out a nice satin blue dress with some flat shoes i paid for everything and asked the cashier if we could change into the clothes in the changing rooms she agreed, once we was changed we put our old clothes in the bags thanked her again and left the shop. "So when we get home you will have to cover your eyes because there is a surprise" i laughed "A surprise with food you mean" with a smile ear to ear i laugh and drive home.

✨Rose POV✨

We pull into the driveway i get out of the car stopping at the front door Mikey gives me something to cover my eyes "Are you ready?" He asks me i nod "Just hold my hand and make sure I don't fall" he chuckles "Always my love" he takes me hand a guides me into he home a sweet and delicious smell hits my nose "It smells so good in here" Mike and i laugh "Just a few more steps" Mike tells me "Ok are you ready?" I nod and Mike removes my blindfold. I freeze right where I'm stood, a beautiful red  balloon archway covers the entrance to the living room and kitchen i walk in to the living room and see its decorated "This is stunning" i say looking around everywhere i look has beautiful red heart balloons i turn to Mike "You did all this?" He nods.

"I hope its not too much" he blushes "Michael De Santa are you blushing?" I giggle he gives me a weird look "What me? No" he scoffs i smirk, a chef appears out of the kitchen bringing us some drinks "Non alcohol as requested" the chef smiles we thank him "If you would like to take a seat at the table appetisers will be done in just a moment" he tells us i smile and look at Mike. We walk over to the table a beautiful bouquet of Roses and candles "What is all this for Mike?" He pulls my chair out for me and pushes it in a little when i sit down, he sits down himself "Well this was supposed to be the moment i told you i love you, but seeing you and my child in the hospital i couldn't keep it in any longer, i know we aren't together but i really want us to be together raising our child together" his eyes so full of love i grab his hand across the top of the table "I would love that" he smile and bring my hand up to his lips, he gently places a kiss on my hand.

The food was amazing I don't even want to know how much Mike paid for all that, we are currently in our pjs lounging on the sofa Mike giving me a foot rub casually stopping to drink his whiskey on the rocks we are just watching an old movie, i feel my eyes starting to get heavy and i can't fight it.

I wake up Mike gently shaking me "Hey you wanna go to bed?" He smiles at me i open my eyes a little more to focus on his face "Sure" i smile i get up and stretch making my way up the stairs and into the bedroom i climb into bed and cuddle up to Mikey falling asleep instantly.