Back home

✨Michaels POV✨

I wake up in a bar in Paleto Bay "Hey buddy its time to leave you've been passed out all night" i stretch and groan thinking how i ended up here. I check my phone and see i have 10 text messages and 1 voicemail from Trevor surprise surprise nothing form my darling wife. I go outside to find my car the sun light burns my eyes and hurts my head i listen to the voicemail left by T

"MICHAEL FUCKING DE SANTA YOU BETTER TELL ME WHY ROSE CAME BACK LAST NIGHT BAWLING HER FUCKING EYES OUT. YOU NEED TO SORT THIS OUT WITH HER WHATEVER YOU DONE YOU FIX IT I CAN NOT FUCKING BELIEVE YOU I'M SO MAD AT YOU. LEAVING HER ON THE BEACH" He stops shouting for a minute "Please Mike shes hasn't come out of her room and shes not letting anyone in I'm worried about her she's pregnant and she didn't eat at all yesterday she thinks you hate her Mike and you better not OTHERWISE IM GOING TO RIP YOUR FUCKING HEAD OFF"
End of voicemail.

Oh fuck i thought to myself, i get into my car and rest my head on the steering wheel. The events of last night replay in may head Rose telling me she is pregnant and me just leaving her. I didn't even know what to do or what to say i just knew i had to get out of there, her voice shouting after me i could hear the heartbreak in her voice, "God I'm so stupid" i say to myself. I'm too old to have a child aren't I? I'm supposed to be retired, sipping whiskey in the sun by my pool. I already have my children Tracy and... well Jimmy isn't mine but he's my son, you know what i think i want this baby and Amanda? Well she better get ready for a divorce. I start my engine and drive back to Roses apartment.

✨Trevors POV✨

I wake up to the sound of arguing outside my window i get up and see its a couple arguing "SHUT THE FUCK UP" they just look at me and walk off. I get dressed and knock on Roses door but no answer i turn and look at the mess of the living room "Oh boy" i say. I head to the bathroom to freshen up after that i go knock on her bedroom door once more no answer again. I sigh and go to the kitchen i look in the fridge to make something for breakfast, i cook ham and cheese omelette i go to Rose's door once more "Rose I've cooked some breakfast please come and eat I don't want to eat alone" i sigh waiting for a couple of minutes but she still doesn't budge.

I sit on the sofa in complete silence eating all you can hear is my knife and fork scraping on the plate i sigh and put my plate down "Rose your food is getting cold" i say walking towards her door just as I'm about to try and open it the front door knocks, i grab my gun and peep through the peephole i see its Mikey "You got some nerve" he rolls his eyes "Just let me in T" i back down "Ok sure" i unlock the door and open it. "So where did you go last night?" I question Mikey closing the front door he looks at me "Why have you got a gun?" I look down at my gun "Oh sorry you never know who could be knocking the door" i smile "Right, so is Rose in there?" He points to her bedroom "Yeah, good luck I've tried everything all morning i even cooked" i said pointing at the mess in the kitchen Mikey chuckled "Yeah... I wouldn't eat your food even if i watched you cook it" and give him and mad look and he stops laughing. "Well come on we haven't got all day so what have you got to say to Rose?".

"Privacy please?" Mikey asks me "No you hurt her and whatever you have to say say it now or leave" i tell him sternly "Can you at least open the door because then its more sincere" i roll my eyes and my hand on the door knob "I'm not sure if its locked of not? I turn the handle to my surprise the door is unlocked i swear she locked it last night i thought to myself. I push the door open and Rose is no where to be seen her bedroom left with exactly everything in it, the bed was made but that's normal for Rose there was a note on the pillow.

Trevor,

I understand this may come as a shock and i know i told you i was never going to leave you again
but this isn't my home, it never has been and never will be. I haven't only got myself to think about anymore
I want you to be happy with your new life both you and Mike I'm so sorry it has to be this way but i just don't fit in here no matter what I do. I hope you understand Trevor i will cherish the memories we have made and I'm thankful i got to see you again your my brother for life never forget that, please don't be made at Mike this isn't his fault i love you so much Trevor and I'm so proud of how far you have come.