Did someone say yoga?

I awaken from my deep sleep and check my phone I see a message from an unknown number
Unknown: Its T I guess you should have my number since your here
Me: I forgot to ask you for it sorry

I get up out of bed and brush my teeth I run me a relaxing bath with some muscle relaxer my body feels so tense.
30 minutes later
I get dressed and ready for the day ahead I hear Ron shouting for Trevor not to hit him. I grab my keys and phone ready to go see what the problem is. "What is going on now?" Just as Trevor is about to tell me I turn to Ron "Have you got any information yet?" "Yes well no I was just telling Trevor that I can't find Michael Townley but I have found a few De Santa's 3 of them are dead but there is 1 he's married. 2 kids and middle 40s" 2 kids? That's odd "Living in Los Santos?" I asked and Ron nodded "Well what are we waiting for? Let's go" I say hopping in the drivers seat of Trevors truck. "Wade has a cousin who lives by the beach we can go and visit him" Trevor tells me and Wade agrees "Ron you are now in charge of TPI until further notice" I turn on the engine wait for the boys and off we go I turn on the radio we all sing along an hour into our drive we have to stop for gas because someone forgot to put gas in his car idiot. I send Wade In the shop for drinks and snacks. I fill up and pay waiting for Wade to come back I can tell Trevor is getting inpatient because he stars fidgeting "Will you stop that" I snap and sigh "Please" he nods "Look I know you want to know if he is alive, me too but we just have to be patient" he huffed and crossed his arms god he's such a big kid. Wade comes back and we are off once more.

We finally get into Los Santos and to Wades cousin's place he has a nice beach place I love it. Me and Trevor make ourself at home in no time. It's been a long day so we just drink some beers order food and watch shitty tv. We go to bed at 3am.

The next morning

I wake up to the smell of salty sea water and the sun beaming through the blinds I stretch and groan until I touch someone next to me that makes me jump I look over and it's Trevor I roll my eyes and wake him up by kicking him off the bed "I told you to sleep on the floor" "It was uncomfortable" he groans. I get up and get in the shower and use some of Debras clothes since I have to buy some. Me and Trevor head to the address we have for Michael. We pull up to this big beautiful gated house "Huh so he sold us out for this ay" Trevor says "We don't know if it's him" just as I say that we hear Michael and Amanda arguing I look at Trevor "Somethings never change" we sneak in the front door with out being heard and we start whispering. "What the fuck are they arguing about?" I look at Trevor and shrug my shoulders "YOUR RUINING MY FUCKING YOGA" I walk into the kitchen "Did somebody say yoga?" Just then Trevor walks out behind me. Michael looks like he's seen a ghost...

"W...w...what are you guys doing here?" Michael asked us how dare he! "YOU DON'T GET TO ASK QUESTIONS" I snap at him "I FUCKING GRIEVED FOR YOU and here you are the whole time living it up in some big fancy house with your wife and daughter a- and son" he cut me off I looked puzzled "You don't have a son" I laughed just then a boy ages 15/16 poked his head "Excuse me I'll the son" out my jaw dropped. It was like Brad was alive stood right in front of me did Michael not see that? He looks nothing like Michael.

✨Michaels POV✨
I can't believe after all these years Rose and T are stood in my kitchen. If I only I could tell Rose how much I missed her every single day and Trevor my brother I sigh "This my son Jimmy" I tell them as I out my arm round him "And this little shit brought a pound of fucking grass into my house" I pick it up and put it on my kitchen counter. "I like this kid already" Rose laughs "Don't encourage him you" I say as I point at her. I have missed that laugh. The tension easies a little "So where is Tracy?" Trevor asks me "Where's you sister, Jim?" "Oh she's um... auditioning for Fame or Shame." "WHAT!" I shout I told her not. "Then let's go get her" T chimes in "No don't ruin this for her she worked hard on the dance routine" Amanda tells me "More like she worked hard to embarrass herself in national television" "FUCK YOU MICHAEL!" She shouts at me as I'm walking away "I WISH YOU WOULD" I yell back.