Dave Norton

✨Rose's POV✨

I can't believe what I'm seeing right now, i thought Dave was still in North Yankton i turn to Trevor "What is he doing here?" I ask slightly confused "Who?" Trevor asks i give him a puzzled look "Oh right poke your head around the corner" i tell him so he does "Is that Dave... Norton?" I nod a little fast and make myself a little dizzy "The one that done the bank job with you" Trevor's eyes widen "Oh yeah I remember"  the talking stops and i hear footsteps coming towards us "What are we going to do? We haven't got time to hide" i tell Trevor a little panicked "You might slap me but oh well" he grabs me and plants his lips on mine I'm taken back and I surprisingly kiss him back and melt into the kiss i hope Mikey wouldn't notice us i heard them pass and i open one eye to check they have gone i then push Trevor off me.

"That was um surprising" i tell Trevor wiping my lips on my sleeve "Well we had no other choice" he tells me trying to justify the kiss I just roll my eyes "Yeah of course, come on we have to get back before Mike does" i hurry as fast as i can to the car as we are on the way home Trevor turns to me "You aren't going to tell Mike that i kissed you are you? Because i will start planning my funeral right now, actually i have it all planned o- Trevor! Just stop" i interrupt him "I'm not going to tell him" I reassure him "I'm not getting myself into trouble for you" i giggle he scoffs "Thanks I don't want to die young" he tells me fake crying.

We pull into the drive Mikes not home yet thank god "Well tonight was fun" Trevor says smiling i give him a funny look "Yeah nothing says fun like spying on your boyfriend and then having his best friend jump at you with his lips" i say rolling my eyes "But anyway, you wanna come in? I could tell Mike you was keeping me company until he got back" i shrug my shoulders "Sure" Trevor smiles "Got any meth?" He asks as we are getting out the car i just laugh and roll my eyes.

✨Trevors POV✨

Rose and I are watching some old Fame or Shame while stuffing our faces i mistakenly pick up Roses Non-Alcoholic beer i take a sip and spit it out "What is that?! It tastes like shit my poor tastebuds they have been poisoned" Rose looks at me like I'm being dramatic i look at the bottle and read out "Non-Alcoholic" i look at Rose she is laughing at me That's mine thank you very much" she says taking it out of my hand "How can you drink that stuff?" I ask a little concerned for her she shakes her head "Like this" she says taking a big old sip "Well I'm going to bed please let me know when Mike comes back"  i nod "Goodnight if you need me just shout my name I'm used to women shouting it" i wink at her she just stares at me "Right ok, goodnight" she says.

THE NEXT MORNING

I hear the birds and feel the hot sun beaming down on me i wake up surrounded by bottles of alcohol i lay there and debate if i want to move yet or if i can even move yet, i feel myself drifting back to sleep until i hear a scream "What the fuck have you done to my backyard Trevor?!" I open one eye and look up i see Rose standing there with her hands on her hips she comes walking towards me kicking beer bottles out of her way i hold my head with two hands "I can't believe you would do this, well i can because its you but Trevor you even drank my non-alcoholic stuff too" Rose scalds me i can hear that tone in her voice i pull myself up to my feet knocking bottles over as I get up "I'm sorry okay, I'll buy you some more" i say holding my arms out to give her a hug she just sighs and hugs me "Sure whatever" she rolls her eyes "Well i gotta love you and leave you" i tell Rose she looks puzzled "Why? Where are you going?" I point to the front door "I got um some things i gotta take care of"

✨Rose's POV✨

"Are you serious right now?!" I yell at Trevor looking at the state of my backyard before i turn back around to him i hear the front door shut i let out a little yell of frustration i stomp my way to the kitchen and pick up my phone