Kitten

{Last Part}

Kyo's pov~

It was that time. Tohru was having the baby! She started screaming in the middle of the night and I sprung up from the bed and panicked just a little. Yuki ran in the room a little after she started screaming.

"Its time!" I shouted at Yuki, "Come on! We need to get her to a hospital!"

Yuki nodded as he ran over to me and Tohru. We called an ambulance and they took Tohru in first. I sat in there with her and Yuki could also join. She was groaning out in pain she even started cursing which is something I never heard her do. She was gripping onto the pendant that Akito and Hatori had made her. She thought of it as a good luck charm of sorts.

We arrived to the hospital just about ten minutes after getting into the ambulance. Tohru was rushed into the hospital in a wheelchair screaming in pain. "Kyo! Kyo!" She said as she gripped onto my hand.

She was in so much pain and soon I would be because of how tightly she grabbed my hand.

"Sorry sir, we cannot allow anyone in the room while she's giving birth, you're gonna have to wait out here." The doctor said.

Tohru let go of my hand and me and Yuki watched as they rolled her down to a room. "Dammit." I said to myself.

"Looks like we'll just have to wait out here until your baby is born." Yuki said as he put his hand on my shoulder. We sat down and I couldn't stay seated so I walked back and forth for at least an hour. Then I sat down nervously and started tapping my foot. Then I heard Tohru let out a painful groan.

"Tohru!" I shouted as I stood up.

"She's fine, Kyo." Yuki told me.

In about another hour, I fell asleep. I must have been out for a while because the nurse woke me up.

"Excuse me...you're the father right?" She asked.

I suddenly was wide awake, "Are they okay?" I asked.

"Yeah. Tohru did beautifully. Want to come meet your baby?"

"Oh hell yeah!" I said. Yuki and I followed the nurse back to Tohru's room and Tohru was holding a very tiny baby in her hands. "Tohru..."

"Congratulations. You have a daughter." The doctor said.

My eyes began watering and I just wanted to hug them both. Tohru smiled at me, "What should we name her...Kyo?" She was crying and Yuki was crying and everyone in the room was crying. "Want to hold her?"

If I hold her I might turn into a cat, but that is the least of my worries right now. Tohru handed her to me. She was so beautiful. She had my hair color. She was sleeping so soundly. I didn't turn into a cat either.

"May I be considered an uncle?" Yuki asked.

Tohru nodded.

"Maybe we should combine our names." Tohru said.

"You want to combine our names...?" I asked her. It didn't sound like a bad idea. We decided not to combine our names and go with Riza.

We were at the hospital for a couple more days and then we got to take Riza home. Shigure came over the first day we got home. He was so happy. "She's got your eyes and hair, Kyo." He said. Saki and Arisa came over too.

"Listen up here Carrots, if you think about leaving Tohru and Riza, I'll find you and beat you to carrot juice." Arisa said.

"I told you before that would never happen." I said. "Stop accusing me of leaving."

The first day back, after everyone left and Yuki fell asleep...I told Tohru, "She's a cat...Tohru."

"How can you tell Kyo?" She asked.

"I've hugged her and haven't turned into a cat." I started crying some more, "Dammit, I didn't want her to be put with this curse."

"Kyo...its not your fault. Don't look at it as a curse either. No...she's not a cat...she's our kitten."

"Our kitten...?" I said.

Tohru wrapped her arm around mine and I turned into a cat. Torhu squeezed me in her arms, "I'm so happy!"

We both smiled at Riza who was smiling in her sleep.

Yeah...Our Kitten.

Completed!

Thanks for reading!

Tell me your thoughts if you want!