Pregnancy Test

3rd person point of view~

Yuki let out a big yawn as he got up from his bed. He went to the bathroom to do his business but noticed something in the trash. "What's this?" He said. He took it out of the trash. "What the hell?" He threw it back in the trash and stomped to Kyo's room. He opened up the door and grabbed the sleeping Kyo by the collar of his shirt. "What the hell did you do?!"

Kyo woke up by the force of being pulled by his collar. "What? What the hell are you talking about?!" Kyo asked confused.

"What do you mean?! You know exactly what I'm talking about!" Yuki shouted.

Suddenly Tohru was in the doorway. "What're you guys fighting over now?" She asked. She rubbed her eye tiredly.

Yuki let go of Kyo. He walked over to Tohru. He let out a sigh. "Did you take a pregnancy test?" He whispered so Kyo wouldn't hear.

Tohru stared at Yuki. "So you found it?" She blushed.

"What? Tohru..." Yuki said.

Kyo got up and walked over to them. "I deserve to know what the hell you're talking about."

"I-I was going to tell him..." Tohru said.

"Hmm? Tell me what?" Kyo asked.

Suddenly, Shigure ran towards Kyo's room. "What is going on over here?" He asked confused.

Tohru blushed.

"Oh yeah. Mind if I ask you Tohru why I found a pregnancy test in the bathroom earlier?" Shigure asked.

"What?" Kyo said. "When did this happen?"

"Well..." Tohru blushed.

Kyo sighed. He grabbed Tohru's arm and pulled her in his room and pushed the other two out. He shut the door. He held Tohru's hands. "Tohru?" He said.

"Well...I-I was going to tell you." She blushed. "It was positve." She said.

"When did you take it?" He asked.

"I took it after everyone fell asleep last night. I didn't mean to make that noticable. I didn't want the others to find out yet."

Yuki and Shigure had their ears pressed up against the door.

"Did you tell anyone before anyone found out?" Kyo asked.

"I told Uo-chan and Saki." She said. "Only them."

Suddenly, they heard a loud growl from the front door. "Where is he?!"

A shiver went down Kyo's spine. Then he smiled. He patted Tohru's head. "Its okay." He said.

Then Arisa opened the door angrily. "Carrots..." She said in a very scary and angry tone.

"Uo-chan!" Tohru said surprised. "Saki too?"

Saki walked in the room. "Hello."

"What did you do to innocent Tohru over here?" Arisa asked as she grabbed and hugged Tohru.

"Its okay Uo-chan." Tohru smiled.

"Huh?" Arisa asked.

Tohru pushed away from Arisa. "It was my idea actually."

"What...?" Arisa asked.

"What?" Yuki asked.

"So you're actually pregnant with Kyo's child?" Saki asked.

Kyo and Tohru blushed a little. Tohru nodded.

Shigure fainted and Yuki just stared surprised and confused.

"I won't kill him if you say you're happy with it." Arisa said.

Tohru smiled. "I am!"

"I can't believe it. Tohru, you're too innocent." Arisa said.

"What made you decide this?" Saki asked.

"Kyo and I have been dating for a while but I'm not sure." Tohru said.

"Well Carrots," Arisa paused then grabbed Kyo by the collar of his shirt and pulled his ear towards her mouth. "You better take good care to her and the kid." Then she let go of Kyo.

"Don't worry. I will." Kyo blushed a little. "Don't look down on me and think I can't handle this."

Arisa smiled. "We'll visit here very often Tohru." She hugged Tohru again.

Saki nodded. She gave Tohru a hug too and then her friends left.

Kyo sat down on his bed. He sighed.

"Akito is going to kill you." Yuki said to Kyo.

"Sure he will. He'll have to get to me first." Kyo said.

"Akito is smarter than you think." Yuki replied. "I'm more worried about you though, Tohru."

"Why?" Tohru replied.

"Many reasons. First reason is that your child could be a cat." Yuki said.

Then Kyo's eyes widened. "The kid won't be like me." He said.

"You don't know that. Second reason is Akito. I don't know what he would think of this or what he would do. But I'd protect you until the end Miss Honda." Yuki explained. "I can't believe Kyo is going to be a father."

Then Shigure walked in. "Akito cannot know about this." He said.

"Hmm why?" Torhu asked.

"He'll hurt you, the baby and Kyo. Kyo will probably get the most punishment though." Shigure explained.

"Oh." Tohru said sadly.

"But I'm not going to let that bastard touch her." Kyo said.

Yuki and Shigure looked at Kyo.

Shigure sighed then smiled. "We can see Hatori and make sure the baby is in good health every month instead of going to a normal doctor. Hatori can keep a secret."

"Are you so sure about that?" Kyo asked. "Even if we tell him, and he does promise not to tell Akito, he'll still tell him." Kyo sighed. "Can we even trust you Shigure?"

"Hmm?" Tohru said.

"Of course you can trust me." Shigure smiled. "I'll give Hatori a call now and tell him to get over here."

"Maybe you should let Tohru and Kyo explain to him in person. It would be better that way." Yuki said.

Shigure smiled. "Right." Shigure got up and left the room.

Yuki sighed and left the room too.

"What is wrong with them Kyo? They don't seem happy at all." Tohru said.

"They're not happy because I'm the father. They're worried about you and if the baby will turn out to be a cat like me." Kyo blushed.

Tohru looked at Kyo. "It doesn't matter. You're happy. Right Kyo?" Tohru asked.

Kyo paused for a minute.

"Kyo?" Tohru said worriedly.

"Of course I'm happy. I'm just worried about you too." Kyo finally said.

"Don't be." Tohru smiled.

Kyo smiled.

To be continued...