XXI

Now that Lilia came to terms with M/n, things within the castle have been extremely peaceful.
"Lili, you must come with us to my home town!"While everyone was happy, no one could be happier than M/n and Malleus with the peace.
"You want me to join? Are you sure about that?"

"Oh come on Lilia, it'll be a nice experience. Plus you'll see another part of our wonderful homeland."Both Malleus and M/n have been on a mission to get Lilia to tag along to Cuxhaven, at first Lilia was extremely wary of the situation at hand but he fully understood the concept and reasons behind the plan but he was worried for M/n's sake.
"Are you sure we should just headfirst into this? From all that you told me...I'm worried she might guilt trip you or something like that! I think this trip should be postponed for one more day just to be on the safe side."Malleus could hear the worry and so could M/n. They made a quick decision then turns to look at the older dragon fairy.
"Okay Lili, we hear you and we'll postpone it for one more day."

"Thank you. With that being said, Malleus, I'm going to take M/n to the new Café in downtown!"

"Sounds like a plan, you two have fun. I have a few things to move back then I'll be sure to join you guys."Lilia nods happily then whisked M/n away for a day of relaxation and fun. Malleus had nothing to be concerned about due to Lilia's vigilance when around M/n, so besides Grim, now Lilia keeps M/n well guarded at all times. Malleus wished them well as they hurried off, with a loving smile; he watches until he could no longer see them.
"I see All is well."Unfamiliar with the voice, Malleus spun around to see who was foolish enough to approach him.

"Unfamiliar with the voice, Malleus spun around to see who was foolish enough to approach him

"Greetings, your majesty. Sorry to intrude on your peace."

"Who are you."

"Ah! How rude of me...My name is Jax Moriarti, I'm here on behalf of my father."The name stuck out, Malleus has heard that name before but couldn't place where just yet.
"Have a seat, I'm sure I don't have to fill you in on the details, correct?"

"No, your majesty. My father has taken great care to inform me of the situation."

Elsewhere, M/n and Lilia are enjoying the light breeze that swept through the capital as they neared a cute and chic Café. However Lilia kept getting this strange feeling, it felt like paranoia but I was immediately confirmed when the two were immediately approached by a woman with a hood over her head. Startled Lilia moves M/n behind him; acting as a shield.
"Who are you."

"You have my son behind you."The woman removes her hood; revealing green-blonde hair that was more on the green side and magenta eyes. M/n froze, his mouth went dry, and he was at a loss for words.
"Why..."

"M/n, you do not have to speak to her, let's go somewhere else, or should we go home?"

"Hey! You're not taking my son anywhere! If anything I'm taking him back to Cuxhaven!"When Aurora steps forward, Lilia took a small step back, gently pushing M/n along.
"As if the prince would allow it. Especially when M/n is an adult and has the freewill to whatever he pleases! Honestly, don't try and be his mother now! You practically sold him off to his father. M/n has the queen as his mother figure."

"You little-"

"Please stop! Here isn't the place for this. I rather we-we talk this out at the castle."

┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬

Soon as the three walks into the castle, Malleus could immediately sense the uneasiness of M/n and abruptly stood up from his seat.
"Your majesty?"

"My dear what's the matter! Who has upset you this much!?"As M/n rushed towards Malleus, Lilia stuck his arm out to prevent Aurora from following, however before M/n could get any closer, he spots a face he wishes wasn't familiar to him.
"Jax...Why are you here..."Now feeling overwhelmed with the current events and two unwanted faces, M/n felt utterly trapped...
"How about we all sit down for a nice lunch."

"Mother/Queen Maleficent!"