VI

M/n has adjusted to life in the Royal castle...Well, only a bit if honesty was involved. If anything the hustle and bustle of the castle were more than enough to drive him a bit crazy, not to mention all the maids and butlers at hand. It just tires him out when they ask or bring him anything.
"Uwaaah, who knew that Royals had people waiting on them at hand and foot?"

"Well, you're a royal now. However, I see your struggles. You've only had me and your stepmother and your father didn't do much for you as they did Vil. Now you have a whole castle listing to every word you say instead of a mansion of people who disregarded you and treated you poorly."

"You're right Grim, it's just overwhelming...That's all. I can't believe it's only been two weeks..."M/n sighed softly at flipped through a book that Silver had randomly dropped off.
"Hm, Malleus seems really busy as of late."

"Yeah I know, I'm not concerned that he's doing anything he shouldn't but I'm more concerned that he'll get impatient and would leave whatever he's doing to-"Just then, his door flew open, and there stood Malleus in his royal attire. M/n nearly screech when he noticed that he wasn't dressed properly; wearing only an oversized sweater that hung off his shoulder just a bit and a pair of Shiba Inu briefs.
"Malleus I'm not properly dressed!"

"Don't care, I'm tired."

"Your room is next door-"

"Too far. Your room was closer."Malleus closed the door behind him, took his shoes and jacket then laid his head down on M/n's lap.
"Uh, what happened?"

"Your father, that's what happened. He's putting up a useless fight over how quickly you moved in and he keeps calling a meeting to discuss it...Can I kill him?"

"As nice as it sounds to have a dead father, no you can not! Killing is bad! No matter if you're a royal or not!"M/n said scolding the prince for thinking in such a way but Malleus shrugged his shoulders and nuzzles his face into M/n's thighs.
"But I'm the prince, no one would bat an eye if I just stabbed him."

"That's the problem, you can't use that as a cure-all type of solution...But, you can anger  them to the point of no return or embarrass them greatly."M/n mumble the suggestion but didn't expect for the literal Dragon on his lap to hear it.
"How can I anger him without hurting him?"

"Easy, show them who I belong to and that you'll never bend to them, no matter what they do. Remind them that they can't take you to the royal court because the queen will favor you and that this is our destiny, and if you really have to...Make them suffer from the shadows."

"Have you done something like this and what can you tell me?"

"Depends on what you want to know about the Schoenheit and of course, I used my power to get what they wanted, such as information."Malleus smirked a devilish smirk then pinned M/n to the bed.
"Help me drag them to the depths of hell, one by one."

"As you wish."