XVII

Today marks the end of the Schoenheit family, all evidence and other documents were set up for the gathering. Every one of the royal castle was ready for this moment, but none other than Malleus was the giddiest. However M/n was worried about the whole thing, though he was prepared for this, something worried him.
"Mal, what if something goes wrong?"

"My little angel, nothing will go wrong, I've had Sebek and Silver prepare everything we needed for tonight. So don't worry."Malleus kissed M/n on the cheek then places another one underneath the smaller males jaw. The light kisses pulled forth a light chuckle from M/n before the two went back to double-checking their plan. Lilia watched from the door before leaving the two to soak in their fluff and sweetness. Honestly, he knew that there wasn't a way for Malleus to ever love him but that didn't stop him from dreaming.

Back with the two lovers, Malleus brought over M/n's suit for the evening with a big smile on his face. The suit was a white with a few golden accessories to add; A broach, necklace, and gold feather earring.
"I swear, you must think of me as an angel, Mal."

"Well, of course, you're my one and only angel. I wish for you to stand out among others at the ball or on any occasion we attend."

"You're too sweet to me."M/n gave Malleus a sweet kiss on the lips before attempting to turn around. Malleus quickly wraps his arms around M/n's waist to stop him from moving an inch. The dragon fairy leans down to place another kiss onto his mates lips; feeling as if he hadn't had enough until then.
"Sorry, I couldn't help myself.."

"It's okay Mal, let's get ready so we can get this night over with. I wish to sleep more next to you."

"Yeah, we have a family to destroy."

┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬

"Please bow in honor of the crown prince mad his mate!"Their arrival was announced soon as the doors opened. After the attendees bowed, they looked on in awe as both Malleus and M/n walked down the stairs with their wings out for all to see. But more importantly, M/n's wings were the center of attention.

"Good evening, today we have something special to discuss before we settle down

"Good evening, today we have something special to discuss before we settle down."Malleus voiced out to the crowd in front of him. He looks over at his mate then received a nod of approval.
"The angel temple will once again be open to the public, you all are looking at the first Angel fairy of our generation. The knowledge of his existence was hidden by the Schoenheit family."Gasp spread across the ballroom and many turned to look at the family mentioned.
"And a crime was committed! The illegal act of clipping a rare fairies wings, unspeakable acts of abuse at the hands of the stepmother and half-brother, and last, threatening Kilo to stay away from Germany to have complete control of M/n."

"LIES!"Vil was the first to yell out from the last statement while his parents stood by in shock.
M/n smirked underneath his hand before putting on an act.
"Dear brother, you were always so kind to me when we were children.
But as we grew older you turned to hurting me. What you have tried to do to me in the past, has made me afraid that Malleus could hurt me in such a way. My fears were put to rest when Malleus showed me such love and gentleness."M/n said tearfully as Malleus placed his arm around his shoulder.
"I-I would never hurt you! I love you-"

"More than a brother should," Malleus said shutting Vil down from speaking any further.
After that, Sebek displayed all the evidence, everything was out in the open. Maleficent and Malleus smiled at the downfall of the Schoenheit family. They were immediately shunned and escorted out of the castle.
"I wish them well..." M/n said in the sweetest voice possible and loud enough for everyone to hear; even loud enough for Vil to hear.
"The prince's mate is such a saint."

"He's so forgiving!"

"Such a beautiful soul."
Malleus kisses M/n's head and turned his attention to his mother who smiles back.
"Now, let's resume this wonderful day without any more issues."