XII

"Wait, you're telling me that Prince Malleus wanted to kill your father? Why didn't you just let him do it?"M/n sighed at both Kilo and Sebek for the fourth time this morning.
"Because, if he goes around stabbing people to death, he'll be seen as a tyrant! Which he isn't, I mean he's impatient something, and occasionally insensitive but Malleus is a really, really good guy! I understand he wants the absolute best for me but there's always a different way to deal with things other than stabbing. That's the last resort if anything."M/n said while trying his best not to blush from how he complimenting Malleus.

Sebek smiles and remarks that he didn't think of that aspect. The three continue to map out the plan while Malleus sat through a meeting that he was already bored of.
"Oh! Don't you have to attend something, M/n?"

"Shit! I forgot about that damn photoshoot!"The three jumped up and head out, not before telling Maleficent where they were off to for the day. The queen smiles gently as she watched the three runoff in a hurry.
"Hmm, Crowley watch over the three from above. Grim, I have a small mission for you."

┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬

"Mother where's-"

"He's at a photoshoot. Kilo, Grim, and Sebek are with him, you don't need to worry. Now, we have time to discuss my part of the elaborate plan?"Malleus nods at his mother, he takes a seat across from her at the garden table and thanks her for the tea and snacks she nudged towards him.
"Your place in the plan is to help spread a bit of false information about the Duchess of Schoenheit. Is that alright with you?"

"Of course! Now for my end of this conversation, I found out who actually put the seal on M/n."

"Oh, Who was is?"

"Grace Delia Fredrickson, his biological mother. She had a noble from around her parts to obtain one from me."Maleficent slides a record book over to Malleus, while reading over it, he realized the date.
"D/O/B 2002... Right when he was born. But why would she do that?"

"That's not it either, flip a few pages back."

"Aurora Delia Fredrickson? Is that his aunt or something?"Malleus was confused about the woman named Aurora, Maleficent sighs softly then explained that the woman named Aurora was M/n's mother's real name and that she changed it to escape the Duke of Schoenheit.
"I see..."

"Do you know the name of the Duke?"

"I tend not to care- but do tell mother."

"Phillip Harry Melchiors in his younger years before he was adopted into the Schoenheit family since he was the only indirect heir, he became a duke when his adopted parents died. However, they didn't know they left such a beautiful name to a disgusting fairy or a man who is now running it through the dirt."Malleus sat back and took a sip of the tea; it had a familiar taste to it. When he pulled the teacup from his lips, he saw the beautiful sea like design in the tea.
"That mate of yours is a great teacher, he explained how to make this tea so well that it felt like he was teaching others for years. He even sounded motherly and held a gentle expression on his face. You'll both make great parents."