XV

M/n was full of energy and could barely sit still in the limousine, it was adorable to Malleus and Grim. The two could feel the pure energy radiating off of M/n as they neared the temple that hasn't been open for many years.
"Someone who usually closed off is so expressive today~"

"Well, only around you two and Sebek... I'm still working on my relationship with Silver and Lilia."

"Silver is more of a shy type of guy, he's always in the library. He loves the story of Feliz-"

"FELIZ AND ARIA! THAT MY FAVORITE PIECE OF MYTHOLOGY!"Once again M/n covers his mouth while blushing. Grim just laughed and explained that M/n read that book many times as they grew up together. Malleus nods and said that to the story he longed to have a love like the two of the story.
"See, you and Silver will get along great. Lilia on the other hand is hard to understand."

"That's because I'm in his spot."

"Huh?"M/n chuckles lightly then called Malleus clueless and that he would explain once they entered the temple. Once the limousine halts and the door opens, M/n was the first to sprint out and let out a loud laugh of delight and as he quickly made his way to the locked temple door he could feel the power surging through his body.
"Whoa...I've never felt this much power before..."

"Go on, open the doors."

"Right!"M/n brings the key out, immediately unlocked the doors, and pushed them open.
On the inside, it looked well taken care of, as if someone had been inside the whole time.
"Malleus, you said this place was closed for seven years or more right?"

"Yes."

"Why is it so clean? There isn't dust anywhere to be seen, not even a single spider web insight."

"Smaller fairies live here and keep the temples clean at all times. Let's head to the center of the temple, I'm sure you'll like it M/n."Without thinking M/n grabs Malleus by the hand and pulls him through the beautiful temple, the dragon's heart flutters from the sudden contact but it made him the happiest man alive. Eventually, the two saw an open area and picked up speed until they reached it.

M/n nearly released Malleus hand at the sight of the center of the temple, his back grew warm and the urge to touch the tree became unresistible

"Let's get closer to it.'

"Aria...It's the remnants of Aria, the first Angel fairy, then the story is true."

"Yeah, it is. I did a lot of research, The Draconia and the Melchiors family are descendants of Feliz and Aria. It was destiny for us to find each other. The dragon and the angel, light, and darkness, together throughout time."The two walks to the tree and M/n placed his hand onto the tree. A warmth similar to Malleus began to flow through his body. For the first time, M/n spreads his wings. Malleus was in awe and didn't notice his own tears falling down his cheeks.
"Don't cry, Mal."

"Sorry I'm so happy, you'll finally be able to see the world from above. My second dream had come true..."

"What's the first?"

"Seeing you-"Malleus grabs M/n's hand and pulls the male flush against him then used his unoccupied hand to tilt his mates head up so that they'd make eye contact.
"In a white suit walking down the aisle, with flowers in hand, on your way to marrying me, and we'll share a kiss...Like this."Malleus leans in and places his lips against M/n's.
"I love you, Malleus."

"I love you too, M/n."