XI

M/n fainted from shock and took both Grim and Sebek to keep Malleus from hurting Kilo.
After all the commotion went down, they moved M/n to his room where he later wakes up alone with his half-brother.
"How are you alive?"

"...I faked my death."

"But why would you do that?! You put me through ten whole years of pain!"M/n was angry at his human half-brother. Kilo, rubbed his arm in an uncomfortable manner whole trying to make his reason sound justified but what Kilo said next would change M/n prospective of his brother.
"I faked my death to get away from mother! She-She was using my as a money pig-"

"You...Left me alone with that woman who then used her own seven year old son to work at her cafe while you were off in war? The same woman who blamed me for your death while I was eight, openly admitted that she hated me because I reminded her of my father, then gave me away to that bastard!
YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU DOOMED ME TO! I TRIED TO END MY LIFE BECAUSE YOU LEFT ME IN THIS WORLD ALONE!"A burst of light pulsed from M/n's, forcing Kilo back and onto the floor. Malleus ran in with Maleficent to see what the common was only to see Kilo on the floor.

Maleficent thought it would best to keep the brothers apart for the time being until M/n calmed down.
"You're able to use magic?"

"Honestly, I didn't know I could, so I never tried to learn."

"Before we were interrupt by Grim earlier-"Sebek starts as he walked into M/n's room and closing the door behind him.
"I was going to ask if you knew about the grand seal blocking your magic but it would seem managed to break it. Without the help of  the Queen or Malleus."

"I don't understand, who put it on me?"

"I'd say that Duke Schoenheit did maybe the Duchess? However, you need premission from the Queen to do something like that."Sebek finished while tapping his index finger against his cheek trying figure out how the Schoenheit got their hands on a seal in the first place.
Maleficent said that she would look into it then told the boys to try and relax for the rest of the day. However, M/n just wanted some time alone in the garden to clear his head. The others agree to it and let the male walk off to the garden.

However, he ran into his brother immediately, he chose to say nothing and they sat in silence for a couple of minutes.
"Okay, I'm sorta bored."

"Oh please little brother, you don't know the first thing about boredom, try playing dead for ten years in another country with with no one to talk to."

"Please don't remind me that you faked your own death. It's touching a sore spot now."The two began to chuckle a bit and started to catch up on ten years or missed time. From the window Malleus smiles gently at the scene before him but with that came a plan.
"Sebek, I need you help with some falsified documents."

"Let me guess, were going to frame the Schoenheit and make it seem like they threaten sir Kilo to stay away from Germany?"

"You know me so well. We'll also get revenge for them both when it comes down to that mother of theirs."