III

Vil looked at the prince and then looked at his brother; whom he had an unhealthy observation with. To Vil, M/n was the most beautiful man, even more than himself. So he used what power he had to keep M/n close but this...This just ruined his plans.
"Isn't moving in with your mate a bit too early?"

"Of course not. If I want this to happen, it will- That's if he wishes for it."

"Well M/n?"With both Malleus and Vil looking at the male of the topic, it causes him to panic. However, he was still able to think like a rational choice.
"I don't think so, Vil. Most people move in immediately when they find their mate at eighteen. So it's not too early, it's right on time.
Prince-"

"Just Malleus. You will never have to address me as such."

"Okay, Malleus, I'll have my butler Grim help me pack."M/n hurried out of the sitting room
right when Grim opened the door before the demon cat could speak he was pulled off; leaving Vil and Malleus alone.
"... Your majesty-"

"Do you disagree with his or my choice?"

"No of course not! It's just, our father would be sad if he didn't say bye."Malleus chuckles lightly when he remembers what M/n said about his father and even the man in front of him.
"Bring your father to me then. I'm sure he'd want to meet his son-in-law."

"Oh... About that, he's currently on a business trip. So it'll be hard to get in contact with him. You can try if you wish."Vil wrote down a phone number then hands it off to the prince with an arrogant smile on his face. Malleus knew there was a true reason as to why It wouldn't be easy, how could it? He knew the reputation of the Duke. Everyone in high society knew.
"I'll get through to him. All dukes and Duchess have the royal family's number. It's mandatory. Also, Vil, if I catch you acting inappropriately towards M/n... I'll punish you myself, is that clear?"

"Ye-Yes, your majesty."

"Good, good...Leave this room, I have an important call to make."

┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬

After M/n finished packing his whole room with the help of Grim, he was surprised to hear that Malleus had ordered for a room to be set up for their arrival. M/n didn't care to say goodbye to anyone and quickly left the Schoenheit house while flipping everyone off in the process.

Just outside the gates, a limousine pulled up and none other than Sebek stepped out to open the door, Sliver opened the trunk so that Grim could place all the luggage in the space, and Lilia greeted both M/n and Malleus.
"Choose-"

"No, I'm fine with Grim. He's always been by my side since I was a child, so he'll continue to be with me."

"I understand, shall we? My mother will be delighted to meet you."M/n flinched at the word, even though his mother loved him very much, she still gave him away to the Duke; her ex-lover and his father. Then his stepmother was no better, so the thought of meeting another mother figure caused great discomfort in the male.
"Don't worry, My mother Maleficent is a wonderful and caring woman."

"....."

"I swear on my life that you will be fine."M/n nods at the promise then steps into the limousine and sat down. Grim turns into a cat jump in before Malleus could, and made himself comfortable on his master's lap, Malleus blinks fora second once inside.
"A demon?"

"Yeah, sorry if you're uncomfortable with him."

"That's not it at all, I've never seen one so small before nor as a butler. Grim correct?"Grim nods, causing the bell around his neck to sound off. Malleus asked the small demon a few questions regarding who he was but there wasn't much for Grim to tell since he has a shortage in memory. Grim transformed into his human form; after getting off of M/n's lap.
"M/n found me before his mother gave him away to the Duke-"

"Gave him away?"