XIV

Malleus sprung up from the bed without waking M/n up and ran to his mother's room but on the way, he nearly ran into Lilia; who was extremely happy to see the prince.
"Malleus-"

"Not now! I've discovered something grand!"

"What is it?!"Lilia was hoping it was something bad about M/n but the glee on Malleus's face said otherwise. Malleus didn't answer Lilia and ran off, said male followed after, he couldn't understand how M/n could make the usual stone-cold prince so giddy and happy all the time. The two reached the Queen's room; accidentally throwing the door open and startling Maleficent and Crowley from their peaceful morning.
"Mother, M/n is an Angel fairy! His wing is as white as snow and they even glow just a little!"Malleus rushed out as he sat at the end of his mother's bed like a child who had just come home from school and was happy to tell about their day.

Maleficent smiles brightly at Malleus then hands him a key, not just any key that is.
"Mother?"

"This is the temple key, he won't need rehabilitation. The magic of the Angel temple will heal his wings without a problem, you'll have to teach him how to fly. Remember to be gentle with him."

"Always, he is my everything, even if he hasn't realized it just yet. Though, I know he's coming around to the unyielding love I have for him."Maleficent ruffles her son's hair,  moved to tears by her son's devotion to his mate. Lilia however hated it, why you make ask? Because Lilia has been in love with Malleus since they were children. He had wished and prayed to the grand Fairy that Malleus would be his mate. Lilia's hands' trembles and he storms off from the warming display in front of him but once again he bumps into someone; M/n.
"Ah! Hey, Lilia Sebek is looking for you."

"Tsk, don't speak to me as if we're friends."

"But I wish we could be."M/n's words were sincere yet Lilia still didn't trust him and brushed the poor male off in order to look for his friend. M/n watched as Lilia rushes off, shrugged his shoulders, and knocked on Maleficent's door. He waited for a second and when the door opened, he immediately became confused yet relieved to see Malleus.
"So this is where you ran off to, did you sleep well Mal?"

"Of course I did, you were next to me. I also have some great news!"Malleus grabs M/n's hand then plops the key into his open palm while smiling brighter than ever. M/n looks down at the key in mere curiosity and noticed that its a very beautiful key.

 M/n looks down at the key in mere curiosity and noticed that its a very beautiful key

"Wow, it's like one of those keys from this storybook that Kilo read to me as a child. What does it go to?"

"The angel temple."

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?!"M/n coved his mouth while blushing, he didn't mean to get so loud or even excited. It's been a dream of his to visit the temple but since it was closed to the public he lost hope.
"When are we going?"

"After we get dressed and have breakfast."