🥀 다섯 (5) 🥀

The songs of birds woke up the sleeping teenager, groaning as he wished he was still sleeping, the dream a recurring one that he enjoyed, slipping out of his bed he digs for his sketch pad flipping through the detailed pages of the same person in different angels he stops at a blank page.

Preparing to sketch the same mysterious figure he dreams about until he remembers the interactions from the day before, sighing he leaves the comfort of his bed and room traveling to the room he left the rude and vague guest

In the room he wasn't surprised at the still sleeping figure, "Hey," he says fairly loud looking behind him incase someone was behind him, "Hey, come on wake up," he says shutting the door and walking to the bed, noticing that his words weren't enough he starts to shake the boy, who slapped him.

Holding his sore nose he stands up straight and walks over to the window, "It's time to go," he says, opening it and turning back to the dazed boy, sighing annoyingly he motions to the window. Watching him blink slowly and look back forward, falling back down dramatically, walking back to the bed he grabs Taehyung's wrist hoping he won't get slapped again and pulls on him, "Come on, I don't intend to have you stay longer than what you are now," no answer, not even a delayed one.

Turning his wrist to check his pulse Jeongguk pauses for a moment, the marks that painted his skin took him by shock, tracing his thumb across the uncoordinated scars he sets his arm down, seeing the note that barely clung to his pocket he took it putting it in his own, looking back at the passed out boy he notices his rosey cheeks and shallow breath, putting a hand on his forehead taking it off when he realized he had a fever.

"I guess you are staying longer," he says going into the guest bathroom and returning with a cloth and bowl of cool water, placing the damp rag on his forehead. Jeongguk flinches again in case Taehyung has woken up again. Sighing he leaves the room, and walks back up to his room, confused on how he got sick in the first place, shoving his hands in his pockets he hears the crumble of the paper, taking it out he examines it, opening it not being able to read it due to his hyung.

"Jeon you need to get up and eat, you can draw when we're done with training," Hoseok says running in the room Jeongguk barely able to hide the note as he technically jumps on top of him. Telling his hyperactive hyung ok, once he left he puts the note under his mattress making sure no one could find it, leaving his room he keeps Taehyungs stay a secret.

~~

Short and sweet with a hint of mystery! I think i should give a fare waning here, this story is probably going to take a little while to write, I know this kind of stuff usually happened when I have more than five chapters but sometimes times get real tough and its hard to focus, so the long and short updates are just because of the stuff happening in my life, hope you all understand and I'll see you in the next chapter.