🥀 스물다섯 (25) 🥀

The ride was tiresome, almost everyone was asleep besides two, Jeongguk kept his eye on Taehyung as he was sleeping, he'd look up at his grandmother who was keeping an eye on him.

"Nanna, can I ask you something?" She hums moving a little, "you know when you find your mate right?" She chuckles a little, "that's usually how it works but sometimes your mate can be right under your nose and not know it," "that's before your sixteen right?" She shakes her head, "lots of people can guess who their mate is way before they turn the required age, take your own pack mates for instance," she points at namjoon and Seokjin, "they knew before they were even close to sixteen," he nods looking back down at Taehyung.

"Is there a chance it could happen after turning sixteen," she answers with a simple yes, "the process of finding a mate is having your wolves connect, its hard when one has never had the chance to transform into their wolf before," "h-how did you-" she cuts him off pointing at her eyes, "but like mating with a human you can connect by just using your eyes, it'll be tough and painful at first but it serves as an alternative," he nods taking back on the times both him and Taehyung had looked each other directly in the eyes.

"So does that mean Taehyung is my mate?" She doesn't answer, "Nanna?" Looking over he sees that she has finally fallen asleep, sighing Jeongguk stiffens up as Taehyung moves, "Relax," he hears him croak out, laughing a bit he takes a breath and let's himself relax, thinking on what his grandmother had said he figured that he'd try just to see, and it'd be beneficial.

~~

This is a Filler but it comes in handy later I promise :)