🥀 서른아홉 (39) 🥀

A few hours had passed until Taehyung woke up, noticing that Jeongguk's mom had left him on the couch, sitting up as he stretches, looking over as the door is opened and Seokjin, Yoongi, and Y/N come walking in, holding cups of warm drinks as they take notice of his awoken state.

"About time," yoongi says as they take off their shoes and join him on the couch, "we were coming to get you to help decorate but you were sound asleep with the Luna," Taehyung laughed a little apologizing as a cup was handed in front of him, "Have you ever had a hot chocolate?" You ask, knowing Taehyung's answer was a no you insist on giving him the cup of warm liquid, watching him take a sip as he hums, "That's pretty good," he says taking another before Seokjin shoves one in his face, "try the pumpkin spice latte, it's really good too," Taehyung take a sip before wrinkling up his nose, "bitter," was all he was able to make out as everyone laughed, "I guess you're not a coffee lover," Seokjin says as he watches him drink some more of the hot chocolate.

"Hey slow down, that's still my drink," You claim, getting Taehyung to laugh and apologize before handing you back your cup, "Well now we know what to get him," They all do a collective nod, the group finishing their drinks before beckoning Taehyung to follow them, going outside as they showcase the decorated house, "normally we have Jack-o-lanterns but we go as a pack to the pumpkin patch but this year's a bit different," you say, clearly proud of the work that was put into the house, everyone going back inside as the idea of showing Taehyung a horror movie was brought to the light.

"I think a nightmare on elm Street would be a good starter," Seokjin says "what about the grudge," Yoongi says as you laugh at both the ideas, "guys we don't want Tae to have anymore sleeping problems let's go with halloween, it's a classic," "so is a nightmare on elm street!" Both you and Jin start having a little argument on what to watch, Yoongi and Taehyung just sitting back and watching as it unfolded, "Why don't I pick one?" Taehyung suggests, both you and Seokjin look as Taehyung as he pitches his idea, "That actually sounds like a good idea," Yoongi says, Seokjin sighing as he agrees with them both leaving you as the final decision, reluctantly agreeing as you all set up the living room for movie night Taehyung picking conjuring, as everyone asks if he's sure.

"Yes, it looks pretty ominous," "If you say so," you whisper as Seokjin turns on the movie. Each had different reactions up until the very end, "so what did you think, Tae?" Taehyung didn’t respond to the question as he was hiding under the blanket they were sharing, everyone laughed a little as he came out holding a pout, "I-it wasn't that scary," he says with as much confidence he could muster at the time and moment, "Oh then maybe we should watch the second one?"NO!" His quick no and rise from the blanket gave his answer, making everyone laugh.

All of them agree to sleep in the living room, changing into comfortable clothes as you put on a nightmare before Christmas as the white noise, "Hey, you know what question wasn't answered yet?" Everyone looks at Seokjin as he sits up and looks over at Taehyung, "Are you missing anyone, Tae?" Feeling his face heat up he points at himself making sure that he hears the question right, getting everyones nod as he simply says no, "Don't lie, you've been wearing his hoodies since they left," "I don't have any of my own," Taehyung responded turning away from the three, "Really? I thought you got some just in an array of colors?" You ask not getting a response back right away, "His are larger, see, sweater paws!" He shouts, holding arms up with his long digits barely seen over the sleeve of the hoodie. Looking over, they all had similar faces of 'are you serious right now'

Sighing from defeat, he drops his arms and mumbles maybe, "What was that?" Mumbling lower as his face continued to heat up, "Come on Tae loud and proud," "Maybe A Little!" He says turning over, groaning as the flood gates had been opened, everything Taehyung was trying to keep down and hidden flooding out as he mentions events that still give him butterflies, and make him want to kick his feet and scream from delight.

Things that he swore he wouldn't mention to anyone, yet here he is, exposing himself, in all forms, exposing the night and morning he had over a month ago that caused all this giddy confusion inside of him, exposing how he can't transform or find his mate which causes him to blame himself for ruining the only person who knows almost everything- scratch that, who knows literally everything about him in the course of a single night that was dedicated to that same person, all his emotions in this moment were pure and raw, it seems like he couldn't stop himself from going on and on, until he accidentally mentioned how things between him and Jeongguk happened, covering his mouth when he realized what he said.

"You have heats?" Taehyung not responding as he stands up and goes to the shared room, hiding under the covers as he couldn't help but start crying, unaware of when he fell asleep, hearing soft knocks on the door he sits up, crawling out of the bed he opens the door, catching his balance as Y/N and Seokjin almost tackle him down with a hug apologizing, the only thing he was able to do was shake his head as he hugged them back, apologizing himself, Yoongi patting his head as he says it's ok, Taehyung shaking his head again.

When they let go, they all go back to the living room, "So, you're a male omega, which heat was this one?" Taehyung sighed as he said it was his last one. The fear and pale look in his face didn't go unnoticed, "why does that scare you?" "Because the place that I ran away from said they'd make me a harem if I didn't find my mate by now," the others sigh as they hold his hands, "I don't think they'll find you," Yoongi says, Taehyung just shrugged as tears started to pool in his eyes again, "Oh don't cry, we'll help you find your mate," You state squeezing his hand making him laugh some, the night subsidizing as they all went to sleep.

The next day Taehyung had woken up between Y/N and Seokjin smothering him, attempting to slip from their grasps he stretches going back to his and Jeongguk’s room, taking a shower and putting on clean clothes, finding a hoodie that he hadn't worn yet that reeked of Jeongguk's scents, holding it to his nose before putting it on, enjoying the little bursts to energy he get everytime he does this mini-routine.

~~

Crazy fun times yo, it's almost Halloween and I decided to write another story on top of this one, mmhm, so if your interested the first few chapters will drop on the 31st the stories called Case Files & Handcuffs