🥀 아홉 (9) 🥀

'I just have trust issues,'

Laying back on his stomach he stares at the door, sighing deeply as he curls back into a ball closing his eyes and drifting to sleep again, with a smile on his face.

Jeongguk runs down the flight of stairs running perfectly in time with his mother and father, hiding behind the door like he's a young child catching them showing signs of affection like so, turning to knock on the door to make his presence noticed he hesitates overhearing their conversation.

"I'm nervous," he hears his mom say, "what for, our son will-" "Not just for Jeongguk, but the stone, I have a really bad feeling," he continued to listen, "What if something happens, it's this packs first time with something so dangerous," "well there hasn't been any male omega born in over two hundred years, I'm sure we're safe," straightening up he forgets what he originally came there for, immersed in the conversation his parents were having, "I know that but what if there was and we just don't know it?" His father didn't respond but he continues to wait, "you know Jeongguk could be taken from us t-" "He won't because male omega's don't exsi-" "yes they do its either hasn't been enough time or there's one alive now,"

Jeongguk knew the basic story about the moonstone but thinking about what's needed to even release what's inside they need two major things, a male omega and a True blood, no one else but his parents and himself knew that he was a true blood, yes both his parents are Alphas his mom is just good at acting like a beta and sometimes an omega, turning on his heels and leaving the door he ends up not telling them about Taehyung, way too much information is filling his head, first with Taehyung now with the moonstone, he's pretty sure nothing else is going to be able to fit for a while.

It was high noon and Taehyung finds himself not wanting to leave the comfortable bed, it's been a long time since he's been in one, it almost felt too good to be true, sighing he sits up, seeing the set of clothes on the chair Jeongguk would sit in, getting out of the bed he walks over to them seeing a sticky note on top of the items, he read it, 'Here's some clothes, if you want to get out and explore leave through the window, I haven't had the chance to tell anyone about you so you have to stay on the down low till I do,'

Sighing he puts the note on the nightstand, changing into the larger sized clothing he looks at himself in the mirror shaking his head for his all ready fluffy hair only to brush it back down with his hands, sighing as he knew he needed water to help him, going into the bathroom holding the sides of the sweatpants up to avoid tripping he spends some time taming his hair, once finished he pulls the sweats up higher and tying them tighter, leaving once satisfied he listens to the request of the note strategically leavening the mansions second floor with little to no difficulty.

Walking around the town he observed the every little thing that was happening around him, wondering if the towns people are just as active in the fall and winter, "whoa, mamma look at his hair! Isn't it pretty?" Looking over at the little girl with her mom she nods, whispering something in her ear before running over to him, "M-mr?" Squatting down to her level he hums, "M-me and mamma wanted to t-tell you that you have r-really pretty hair," smiling he pats the girl on her head, "Thank you, and tell your mom I said thank you too, ok?" She nods running back to the woman.

Continuing to walk through the town he couldn't help but glance into the forest, he knew what was there but he also knew someone now wouldn't me go by himself, maybe, "he said to explore and without limitations, I'm sure it'll be fine," he says swiftly dodging people, as he got to the lip of the forest he hesitates, his attention being drawn to the sound of a ball hitting a bat, walking alongside the lip of the forest he finds a pathway that sounded like it lead to the sounds of a baseball game, following them he finds the field, spectators almost all around the playing boys and girls, observing them all Taehyung starts to walk around the back of the crowd climbing up the rocks that some chose to sit on and others didn't.