🥀 스물한 (21) 🥀

~B A D B L O O D~

The night came quick and fast, everyone was mostly peaceful but Taehyung, he kept twisting and turning, mumbling no over and over again until he finally woke up. Sitting up he looks around and sighing before getting out of his bed, walking to the large window with a small patio on the other side, looking behind himself as he silently opens the window.

Sighing when Jeongguk didn’t wake up, stepping over the gap to the bar that would typically hold plants he takes a deep breath, turning around he tries to close the window as best as possible without falling through. Once he succeeded as much as possible, he carefully slipped through the space from the window to the bars.

Once again the night was silent in the house, Jeongguk sitting up a bit and looking around, rolling to his side to turn on his light, stopping as a ball of light had filled his vision, sitting up more he followed it as it goes to the window. Confused sat up and followed the ball, opening the curtains and watching it dance around. Unlocking  the window slightly he looks behind him as it wasn’t the quietest he could’ve been, noticing Taehyung's missing figure he looks back forward, the ball of light still dancing for him to follow.

Putting a finger up he locks the window again. Grabbing a jacket and sneaking out the front door of the house, the ball of light poking around the corner told him to follow, so he did. As he runs through the woods jeongguk tried keeping up with the light almost stopping when it disappeared, he figured the light knew where Taehyung was, that it was guiding him to where he’d gone too, stopping at the break of the trees, he sees the light stop right in front of him, reaching out for it as it flies backwards watching it he sees it dance around a sitting figure.

Watching as the figure follows it until it turned into a bright glow, closing his eyes a bit he sees the slow fall of the silver hair, slowly he walks up the cliff, placing the jacket around Taehyung's shoulders he sits down, “Is sneaking out or leaving unannounced your thing?” he asks, hearing a huffed laugh he shakes his head, “How’d you know I left?” “I may have had a clue from a ball of light,” Taehyung looks at jeongguk scanning his face for a lie.

“Why’d you leave this time,” “I couldn’t sleep,” he says staring out “I kept having the same dream as soon as I closed my eyes,” tilting his head as he apologised, “No no keep talking, maybe it’ll help,” he nods slightly, “I’ve always had this dream for the longest,” he starts, “They usually happen around my birthday, I… I can’t think sorry,” shaking his head Jeongguk told him that he was ok, a little shocked that he rested his head on his shoulder, “I tired now,” “Go to sleep I’ll carry you home,” he tell Taehyung, getting his hum he sits and watches the moon.

Feeling Taehyung turn into him, he figured it was time to go back home, hearing him whisper no Jeongguk laughed a little, “It’s ok Tae, you’re not alone,” seeing his face soften he continued home.

~Few days later~

Stirring a bit Taehyung opened his eyes, sitting up he wasn’t surprised that he was by himself, the door opening as Jeongguk enters, “Thank god you’re finally up, everyone’s getting ready for the party, Y/N said she has something that would suit you,” nodding he gets out the bed, “How long are we going to be there?” “The whole day, we’ll be back tomorrow,”

Saying ok Taehyung leaves, Jeongguk telling him where Y/N and Hoseok’s room was, going there he knocked, Y/N sticking her head out and she pulled him in the room, “You came!” you shout, sitting Taehyung down on the bed you turn around and grab a few articles tossing them to him, “try these on,” nodding he stands up and changes into the first item, “I don’t feel comfortable in this,” “Let me see?” you say, watching him come out you give an uncertain look, “Yea, maybe not, we don’t want to show up the future Luna,” blushing he looks away.

“Try this one,” taking the next batch of clothes he comes out again, “I don’t want to wear a dress,” “but you pull them off so well I’m jealous, right hobi?” he shakes his head, “I’m not getting beat up over this,” sighing you grab the last few items, Taehyung coming back out when he finished, “I can’t tie the back of the shirt,” “Please say this is the one,” you ask before helping, “I-I like it,” stopping you look up at him, “Is that a yes?” he nods, you start jumping up and down shouting yes, settling down you finish tying the shirt, asking if you could do his makeup and hair, jumping again when he said ok.

A few hours had passed and Y/N had helped get taehyung together until it was time to leave, “Ok, Hobi lets go, Tae, your partner is Jeongguk, you remember the order we’re doing everything in right?” nodding he stands up, thanking you before he leaves to Jeongguk's room. “Woah” looking up he sees Jeongguk fixing one of his sleeve collars and staring at him, “A-are you ready?” he asks, blinking and looking away.

Nodding and laughing at his stutter, “I-I am, thank you,” he says with a soft smile as Jeongguk holds his hand out, taking it they wait for the signal to leave, as soon as Jeongguk opened the door they left, everyone was silent, “You two look fucking hot!” Namjoon says Seokjin elbowed him but agreed, “Well, let's be on our way,” his mother says, and with that they all leave for the New Moon Pack.

~~

This chapter is filled to the brim with juiciness, annnnndddddd we’re getting closer and closer to them being together, i promise i'll keep everything up just wait ;) anyway i'll see you all laterrrrrr :))).