🥀 여덟 (8) 🥀

'What about me interests you?'

Sunset, the rays of the setting sun glistened into the room as both boys started to briefly get along, asking simple questions as a hope to get to know something new. "So why did you run away? Don't you have friends back in your pack?" "Uhm no and it wouldn't count as running away if you were still basically in the same area you live in,"

Acting like he agreed with what Taehyung said, Jeongguk takes the rag off his head checking his temperature again, "Well you broke your fever but it took all day again," Taehuung just shrugged and sat up, "I'll just leave now then, beat the sun," "The sun completely sets in less than a hour, you sure you're going to leave now?" sighing he rested his head on his hand thinking.

"Then I'll leave when the sun rises, I'll be gone before you wake up from your beauty rest," Jeongguk just stared at the surprisingly older male, he honestly acts like a child with a smart mouth. "Why do you do that?" "Do what?" he asks, getting Jeongguk a little agitated, "Why do you make it seem like I'm a... a Disney Princess?" he laughs a little before pulling a near blank face, "You're the next pack leader, you are a Disney Princess," rolling his eyes Jeongguk stands up.

"Well we talked all day, and you haven't eaten, are you hungry?" watching Taehyung shift his gaze down made Jeongguk almost regret asking if he was hungry, preparing for a full buffet to be listed when he looked back up, "Do you have any ramen, I don't eat much on a normal basis and the broth could help prevent me getting sick again," surprised by his answer Jeongguk nodded asking what kind he laughs a bit, leaving as he gets what Taehyung requested.

Coming back he sees that he had fallen asleep, setting the bowl down he shakes his arm getting him to wake up with less violence, "Thank you for not slapping me this time," he tilted his head confused, Jeongguk just shook his head handing him the bowl of hot noodles, "Eat," his sleepy smile basically said his thank you and was Jeongguk's invitation to leave the room. "Aren't you going to eat?" he asks, blowing what he picked up with his chopsticks before eating it.

The change in his original attitude kind of gave Jeongguk a bad feeling, "I didn't make me any so I guess not," watching him pick up some more he held his hand and bowl out towards him, "we can share, I don't eat that much anyway," agreeing he takes the chopsticks and eats what he was offered, once the bowl was finished Taehyung stretched and started to get himself settled. Both bidding Goodnight Jeongguk leaves the room, going to his own.

Getting himself ready to go to sleep he remembers what he hid in his mattress digging for it he opens it, swallowing as he starts to read it, finishing it he struggles processing it, hiding the note again he sits in his bed attempting to shrug it off and go to sleep. Walking in a cold sweat Jeongguk stares at the ceiling feeling like he was still in his nightmare, it started out like any other dream with him his masked lover, they were at the cliff obviously not alone as other voices were heard all around but he could only see them as they sat with their feet in the water and he was in front of them, swimming away briefly as the sound of splashing water caught his attention.

Looking over his shoulder his lover was no longer sitting on edge but jumped in the water themselves, after that things started to distort as their body came from under the surface of the water, Jeongguk woke up when he realized that they couldn't swim and watched them drown. Sitting up he leaves his bed grabbing his sketch pad and flipping to a specific page, the one where his lover was floating in the water, he remembers this dream he was teaching them how to float in water the one he just had seemed to have happened before this one.

"What actually happened?" He asks himself rubbing the corner of the paper, as the song of the birds had started to sing, closing the book he stands up and gets himself ready for the day, leaving his room he goes to the guest bedroom wondering if Taehyung was being serious at leaving before sunrise, finding him sound asleep and huddled under the covers he enters the room, cautiously shaking his shoulder to wake him, watching his eyes flutter open he whispers that its past sunrise, he only groans as a response turning to the other side, sitting in the chair that he sat in the day before he runs his hand through his hair.

The memory from what he had read made him look at the stirring boy, "Taehyung?" He sits up looking over at Jeongguk through his messy hair, "Go s-so I can get ready to l-leave," he says through his yawn, Jeongguk blanked, he knew that neither of them got off on the right foot and still have a have something against each other but he was willing to forget and brush it off, he didn't trust Taehyung leaving especially since the general direction to his pack is past the place they first met.

"Stay," "What?" he asks now sitting on his knees, still obviously tired and fighting to lay back down, "I said stay, you don't really want to go back do you?" he rubs his eyes still a little confused, "Y-you're joking... right?" shaking his head he tells him to go back to sleep, "I'll tell my parents about you so they won't go kicking you out," he continued to sit and stare at Jeongguk like he was bluffing looking away when he realized he wasn't, "Thank you," he whispers, Jeongguk nodded, telling him to make himself comfortable and left the room.

~~

Yes they're making up... sorta, the only question there is, is if Jeongguk finds what he's looking for, who knows, I'm the author and I don't even know, ironic right? Anyway this is the end and I'll see you guys in the next chapter, bye.