🥀 여섯 (6) 🥀

‘I misunderstood you… Entirely’

The day was long and unusually torturous, it was undeniably noticeable that Jeongguk wasn’t focused, shit after stating your day off like he did would it be easy to focus, “GO JEONGGUK!” yells one of the girls in his friend pack who was cheering him on his return “Looks like Mina beat Taeyeon here,” Jimin says barely catching up to the fast Alpha.

Humming he doesn't respond to Jimin’s comment, “Are you sick?” looking at him he shakes his head, “Why would you think that, it’s not like I’m six anymore,” “Just because you haven’t gotten sick in about ten years doen’t mean you can’t get sick,” he says walking with Jeongguk to their stuff.

“Jeongguk Oppa! I brought you a banana Smoothie,” Mina says, she's Taeyeon's little twin sister, and her total opposite, Mina is very passive and sweet, she has a knack for putting others before herself and she’s an omega, Taeyeon is more aggressive and assertive, she doesn't really care about anyone but the people that are closest to her, and she just so happens to be a beta, “Taeyeon unni is running a little late, but she told me to get this for you,”

She says with a smile, thanking her he drinks the whole thing not really surprised that she took it as soon as he finished it, “I feel bad for her,” Kai says coming out of nowhere, “Taeyeon still bossing and bullying her around,” chuckling he agrees, “I mean Taeyeon has always done that, it's just her,” he says as the three walk back to Jeongguks father.

As seen Jeongguk just deals with the two girls, they’re not in his personal pack but instead both twins and Kai make up his friend pack, not a lot of people he knows and he likes it like that, the group of boys sit and “listen” to Jeongguks dad and trainer, while in reality most were spacing out or subtly flirting with their mates or brief crushes that had attended the three hour long training.

Jeongguk like some of the others was spacing out, for some reason he couldn’t get Taehyung out of his mind, a part of him was really worried for him and his health both physically and mentally, another part of him feeling guilty and assuming that he was the reason the boy got sick in the first place, he in all was glad that he didn’t force him out especially since he did slap him the first time he tried to get him to leave.

“As you can see and tell training is about over, but I’m going ask you guys to push yourselves,” Everyone nodded but Jeongguk as he was still deep in his own thought, his father only sighed but finished what he was saying, “I want you guys to run the course as fast and smoothly as you can, I wouldn’t want to risk embarrassing yourselves because there are people watching capish?” “Caposh!” the boys yell which snapped Jeongguk back into reality.

“Son can I talk to you for a second?” he asks stopping Jeongguk from following behind Jimin as a way to act like he was paying attention, “Where is your head Jeongguk?” he glances to the side before answering “O-on my shoulders?” he answers hesitantly, flinching slightly as he father does a low what, “On my Shoulders,” he says again getting his dad's hard face to relax, “Are you scared?” not answering him Jeongguk shifts his gaze noticing the attention the crowd was giving them, “It’s ok if you are, I was feeling the same when I was you, I didn’t find your mother until after my 18th birthday,”

Sighing Jeongguk looks back at his dad, getting his hearty laugh, “It’s ok son, you’ll find her, or him, or them, it doesn’t matter when just know that you will,” he says ruffling his hair, smiling back at him as he turns on his heels moving when his dad told him too, finishing the course last but in half the time of the others, they were all dismissed. Taeyeon ran up to Jeongguk and squeezed his arm, “Good job Oppa! You're so fast and strong!” she says with a smile that fades as soon as it is placed, “Yes you did really good Jeongguk Oppa,” Mina says with a smile.

“Mina what have I told you about calling Jeongguk Oppa” she lowers her gaze apologising only to look back up with a smile complementing Jeongguk again, “Its ok Mina you can call me Oppa,” he says shaking his arm free from Taeyeon who only grabbed his hand immediately, taking a sigh of relief when Namjoon, Hoseok and Jimin came over, "Hello ladies, can we steal him real quick?" Taeyeon letting go of Jeongguk's hand pouting as Mina nodded.

"What can I do to tell you both thank you," he says glad he had gotten away, both laugh as Jimin mentions buying them both lunch,  laughing along he agrees, "Guk, we did want to ask you something," nodding as the three entier the forest stopping at the cliff and body of water, "did you see the silver fairy yesterday?" Namjoon thumping Jimin in the head once he finished.

"I told you that they are not a fairy, they just had silver hair," he says Jeongguk stopped listening after he heard silver hair, for some reason he imagined seeing Taehyung floating in the very water their feet are in, it felt really familiar to a dream he had that included his masked lover floating on their back in the water, strange.

"Well did you see the mystical person yesterday?" "Of course he did, he couldn't keep his eyes off them, and when he did he'd just start looking for them again," snapping back into reality he stands up brushing his sweats off, "I-I have to go," he says sprinting off, "did he just stutter?" Jimin nodding to Namjoons question as they leave themselves.

Running into the room that housed Taehyung he sighed from relief, "You're awake!" 

~~

Eeeeeeee, I did it :3 and m' happy, also how is life for you guys, for me (not that you were wondering) is really tough right now but its gradually getting better, hopefully it'll only continue to get better, like always I'll see you guys in the next chapter, bye!!