🥀 열다섯 (15) 🥀

‘It’s my last one'

~three days later~

Since the accident with the branding all pack members had been scolded, their punishment was to stay in the house until both of Jeongguks parents couldn’t deal with them all at once, which was short lived as they all were still confined into the house, Namjoon, Jimin, and y/n losing the bet of three days were figuring out where to take everyone to for breakfast, lunch and dinner, each regretting making and agreeing to the bet ultimately.

All of them were in the largest room in the house, the workout room, not that there was much to do down there but workout, watch tv, and look out the window, Jeongguks parents wouldn’t even let them go to the little hut that held the hot tub and sauna, “not everyone wants to go get tacos except you y/n!” Jimin shouts poking you in your forehead, “well not everyone wants BBQ Jimin!” you shout back Namjoon just sat in the middle, looking like the annoyed father dealing with the two brattiest kids he could’ve had, “Why don’t we just go somewhere-” “NO!” both of you yell at him.

He clears his throat scarring you guys as his face changes from what it originally was, “Keep in mind i'm still older than both of you, now listen,” swallowing you and Jimin sit and let Namjoon share his idea, you and Jimin don’t necessarily agree with his choice but chose to anyway, it stopped the fighting so the peace was returned, everyone seemed like a simulation, each one having a specific command that wasn’t in action yet, it had became almost predictable, Jimin would company Yoongi who was watching tv, seokjin would get with namjoon and do couple things, Hoseok and y/n would play mario kart, watch youtube or even have a small dance battle, Jeongguk would work out from time to time and would take naps every now and then, and Taehyung would kinda stay put at the window seal and look out it, or would watch the small battles y/n and hosek would have.

Currently he was watching the small disagreement like everyone else was due to the lost bet, Taehyung only shifted away because Jeongguk came and sat next to him, “Sorry, this is usually what happens when all of us as a whole get grounded,” he says Taehyung laughs a bit, “Compared to what I’ve been through this is fun,” he says, Jeongguk asking him to explain what he ment, “well you’re not a stranger anymore so I guess I could tell you,” he says glancing down at the ground, “I’ve been locked away in a basement since I can remember,” he starts looking back up, “I never had company, i was always alone, but my little sister would try and visit anytime that she could,” Jeongguk kept staring at the small male.

It was difficult to say he was older, sure Yoongi and Jimin are small compared to him but you could tell they were older than he was, it was unnoticeable with Taehyung, “She’s not really my sister though but she’s like one, her name is Jennie, but other than her I was just by myself with the birds,” “is that why you choses to stay by the window?” he nods at Jeongguk’s question, “Why’d you run away?” “I had to,” he says Jeongguk tilted his head as a way to say continue, “I’m a mateless wolf, I’m almost twenty and i still don’t have a mate,” Jeongguk shook his head, “You know what I mean,” “You’re talking about the cliff incident aren’t you?” he nods leaning back against the window telling Taehyung that he has the note he wrote as he gave him a serious face.

“Why do you want to give up?” “I just do, there really isn’t anything out there for me,” he says avoiding eye contact, “The soul collector guy was right, you really should’ve just left me there,” “So you could get harassed for the rest of your life?” he didn’t answer him eminently, “Soul collectors kill the ones they brand, I wouldn’t be harassed I’d be dead like i'm supposed to be,” he says, that makes Jeongguk sit up, asking what he meant Taehyung just turned himself away, taking the hint that he has not passed that barrier yet, “You don’t have to answer that yet, but the soul collector would’ve killed you and kept your soul to use it,” he looked back over his shoulder his face said that he knew that but also said that he didn’t want to talk anymore, but Jeongguk was persistent, he was getting some of the answers he wanted so why should he stop?