🥀 열한 (11)🥀

'Are you ok?'

Looking past Jeongguk everyone stared at Taehyung, Y/N and Seokjin held faces of awe when seeing him Namjoon a face of shock, "you're that person we seen like three days ago," Taehyung tilted his head confused, "you know when our pack had our last summer celebration?" "Ooh, yea that was my first day here," Taehyung says with a smile bowing his head and clearing his throat.

"Let me introduce myself properly, my name is Kim Taehyung, I came from the crescent moon pack," he says the three nod and return his gesture, "your hair is really silver," you say taking a step closer to him, only for him to take a cautious step back, nodding, "all natural?" You ask, your interest rising only for it to pause and your confidence to drop as he gives you a look that said you were on your way to failing the vibe check. "Sorry," you say backing up and tucking a piece of your hair behind your ear.

"Yes my hair is naturally silver… why?" "Just curious," you say, the awkward atmosphere getting disturbed "So where are you staying?" Seokjin asks getting Taehyung's attention, he hums looking over at Jeongguk for any internal advice, "uhm he's staying in the guest room, my parents don't know yet but I’ll tell them when we get back," nodding along Taehyung bids a smile, "did you really come here all by yourself?" Nodding as an answer the group of three had turned into five, which then turned to three

Y/n and Seokjin taking Taehyung and shopping for some clothes and accessories for him, the grand total spent was just over 400 dollars, plus the little things that Y/N and Seokjin got, rounding it the total was just under 650 bucks, Taehyung noticeably uncomfortable with the amount spent on him and only him.

Arriving at the food court Y/N and Jin continue to ask Taehyung questions, like his life before transferring to their pack, siblings, and mates, finding out that Jin and Namjoon are mates and Y/N and someone by the name of Hoseok were also mates, being honest Taehyung gave open-ended answers for the very personal questions, "well?" He hums setting the rest of the bags beside him, "Who's your mate? You had to have come here with them?" He stares at you again, the feeling of your face heating up got you to lose the small staring contest, "I don't have one," he says.

The whites of both Y/N and Jin's eyes were visible as you both couldn't believe what you just heard, "no way, are you really?" He nods crossing his legs and resting his head on his arm that was planted on his leg, "shocking I know, but yes I'm mateless," he watched as you kept double taking between him and behind Seokjin, "you know Jeongguk is also mateless," rubbing the back of your head as Jin had hit it, "we don't share other people's personal information," "I know but what if they're-" Taehyung's laugh got you to stop your attempted quite sentence, "Me and Jeongguk barely get along, imagining us as mate is like imagining you living in hell,"

You smirked leaning on the table, "how do you know I was going to say that?" Copying your pose but with just one arm he smiles "I can hear up to a mile away honey, you basically sounded just like you are now," leaning back you nod, the sudden dominating vibe got you to back down, Seokjin cuts in and clears his throat a bit, "I use to get that same vibe but I was too head over heels for Namjoon to really take notice or care of it," he says slyly making his hand go across his neck as a sign to be quite or talk about something else.

Y/N is the only one that caught it so you changed the subject, "So you left everything back at the crescent moon pack and came here?" Nodding Taehyung soon caught on to what you two were trying to do, "yup, and I have no regrets," the appearance of two other figures caught your attention, Taehyung recognizing the girl.

"Oh, nice to see you again Taeyeon, who's your friend?" He asks, she scoffed and rolled her eyes the other more timid by sight wave her hand as she introduced herself, "Jeongguk isn't here Taeyeon, you know he doesn't like going to the malls," she ignored what you said and leaned on the table looking Taehyung up and down, "look newbie, Jeongguk is mine and if yo-" "wait wait wait," Taehyung says staring at her, "you really think I'm going to fall for that shit, that stupid highschool American Drama, 'he's mine' threat?" Taehyung says checking his nails and pushing tounge to cheek, "newsflash sweetie, I'm not no kid you can just bully around, if you want to tell me something then just say it, stop acting like some school girl whose just hoeing around for some attention,"

The group stares at Taehyung, it's not common for anyone to stand up to Taeyeon like he is, most just let her carry on with whatever nonsense she was going to say but Taehyung no, he lived with that shit since he can remember, and he's tired of being seen like he can just be pushed around, "Well then back off, we all know when Jeongguk turns 18 I'm the one he's going to be all over," she says standing up straight, Taehyung only chuckling, "Funny, isn't he an alpha, last time I recall alphas can find their mates at 16, either you're two years too late or he's just waiting for the perfect time to reject you," Taehyung says waving his hand "now shoo fly, you’re making me lose my appetite,"

With that Taeyeon left, her confidence shot even lower than it already was but she still pouted away like a sorry bitch, the second appearance of figures came and barring complements, "I never thought I'd see the day someone would put Taeyeon in her place," "Let alone two times in one day," Jeongguk adds, the party of five continue to talk, ask questions, and praise Taehyung while eating, Taehyung keeping his promise and eating everything he got, only for the burst of fun to end.

Their ways splitting as Namjoon, Seokjin, and Y/N had plans to meet Hoseok, leaving Jeongguk and Taehyung wondering the streets of the quarter moon pack Jeongguk starting to ask Taehyung questions himself, "you know how strangers shouldn't know some things, well the same goes for friends," "are you saying we're friends?" He nods stopping briefly, "Is that a problem?" Jeongguk shook his head, continuing to walk on Taehyung following, "I guess I'm just curious," "curious?" He nods Taehyung hums, "well, what about me interests you?" Jeongguk knotted his brows together as he said what, Taehyung looking over tilted his head as he repeated his question, "What about me interests you?" He watches him think a bit smiling as he lets the question soak.

"Something about me has to be of your interest for you to be curious, it's your motive and drive to know, no?" He nods and they continue their walk, "figure it out then tell me 'kay?" Jeongguk nodded again, he remembers Taehyung’s question being asked before but he doesn't remember who asked it, "so when's your birthday?" arriving back at Jeongguk's house just as he was getting ready to open the door it swung open revealing both Jeongguk's parents, "JEON JEONGGUK!"

~~

Ok, sorry for not posting in like a month if Sundays, I've been going through writers block, stress from school and all star cheer but luckily everything is almost over and I can start updating again, so here, I'm gifting you all with two chapters in one day as a sorry and a welcome back, I do hope that I don't take as long to make the next chapter but until then have a good day 🥰