🥀 서른한 (31) 🥀

~B A D B L O O D~

Barely able to fall back to sleep, he stares at the clock, taking longer than normal to fall asleep but managing, waking up at his normal time he looks over Taehyung was still sleep, inhaling he gets up and gets ready for his day, running into his dad who was at his door.

"Did I wake up late?" He shakes his head, "son since you were apart of the huge search party for the missing members," he starts rubbing one of his eyes, "you don't need to show for training today, plus you need to be ready to look your best next week, after your birthday is when we'll go help the New moon pack rebuild alright," nodding he watches his dad leave and travel to namjoon and Seokjin’s room, closing his door he lays back down, closing his eyes when he opened them the sun was more visible, looking at his clock he sighs as its nine something in the morning.

Leaving his room and going downstairs, running into his mom who kisses his head as if he was a little kid again, "I was just coming to get you," she laughs walking next to him, grabbing his arm they walk into the living room, "where is everyone?" "Well Y/N and Jin convinced Taehyung to help plan and decorate your party, Jimin is helping your dad at the training field, and Hoseok and Namjoon are at the lake enjoying their day off," nodding he sits with his mom, "I'll let you go in a little," she says hugging him, "I can't believe you're almost 18, you've grown up so much," she says squeezing him getting his laugh as he hugs back.

Standing up she asks if he wants anything to drink, nodding she disappears into the kitchen for a brief second, returning with some drinks. Jeongguk enjoying his time with his mother that he lost track of time, iys been a while since they were able to just hang out. 

"Mom?" Her hum made note that she's listening, "what if I ran into my mate and didn't know it?" She hums, he sighed not knowing how to explain his question, "are you saying you ran into your mate?" "M-maybe" he was comfortable stuttering around her. She laughs a bit, "well you'll find out in six days won't you?" He nods stopping himself from asking his other question finding the answer would be the same.

Just as the silence was about to be unbearable the door is swung open, "Namjoon! Hoseok!" Both look over as SeokJin shouts for the two missing members, Y/N pushes by with some bags of stuff and going into your room, "Do you need help Taehyung?" Hearing his no as he squeezes past, "we left some for Namjoon and Hoseok," Taehyung says breaking at the railing before continuing the tread up to Y/N's room Seokjin groaning and looking over at the shocked two who looked like twins, "oh sorry Luna sorry Jeongguk it's preparation, do you know where Namjoon and Hoseok are actually?"

"The lake," responds Jeongguk before standing up, "I can help with what's left," Seokjin smiles and stops in front of him, "I would love that but no, this is all prep that you’re not allowed to see yet," confused he watches as Seokjin thinks, "aha, Taehyung love, can you and Jeongguk deliver a message to Namjoon and Hoseok please," he nods basically hopping down the last two stairs and treading up to the two before leaving with Jeongguk.

Both walking through the trees ending at the lake, finding the two have a diving contest, Jeongguk laughs glancing at Taehyung as he held an unsure face, "you ok?" Looking over he nods walking forward and stopping at the edge of the water, "Seokjin has a message for you two," he says, both swim over waiting for Taehyung to speak until he got down to their level, what he had said made both go pale and run off, "that was easier than planned," nodding Taehyung walks back next to Jeongguk, "could you give me an official tour of this place please?" He asks looking back over, "Jin put you up to this didn’t he?" Taehyung just laughs as he takes Jeongguk's arm and runs to the center of town.

These kind of acts had continued until the day before Jeongguks birthday, everyone in the pack house was called together to practice for the very day tomorrow, "ok so partners are similar to how they were for the new moon pack party," Seokjin says, "except Jeongguk won't have a partner, he will enter by himself and Taehyung will enter with Nan," Y/N adds, everyone had split into their partners. After practicing this entrance routine thousands of times everyone left back home to rest.

Taehyung watched the moon rise as he waited for Jeongguk to finish his shower, sighing as he started to accept that he may not have a mate, after being at one huge party and no luck he didn't know what to expect from this one. Hearing the raddel of the doorknob he doesn't move to go to the shower immediately, "hey are you ok?" Turning he smiles and nods "why wouldn't I be?" He shrugged, sitting on his bed he could tell there was a lot going through Taehyung's mind.

"Take your shower, then talk to me," laughing he shakes his head, "that's one way to say i stink," "you don't, the warm water just helps you think and clear your mind," laughing even more he grabs some clothes to sleep in, sitting in the shower for longer than he expected he gets out, looking at himself in the mirror he notices his lips had gotten a more feminine touch than what they were before, touching them he notices that they're numb, sighing roughly he lowers his head.

"Fuck," he whispers, he knew what was happening and what will happen, he just has to try to make it through a majority of the day tomorrow. Jumping slightly as he hears a knock, "you ok in there?" "Y-yes," he says running a hand through his hair and puts on the pajama set he had gotten, leaving the bathroom he sees Jeongguk drawing in his sketchbook, walking to his side he leans over his shoulder looking at his work, Jeongguk looked up closing the book getting Taehyung to look over at him.

"Talk," he says Taehyung pouting a bit and flopped on his bed, "I promise everything is fine," Jeongguk looked at him with a unconvinced face, "you've been hiding something for the past week, its obvious," he sighs "You remember how I'll be twenty, and I still don't have a mate?" He nods "and you remember how I never really told you why I ran away just to kill myself?" "Yes," Taehyung asks why Jeongguk thinks he did what he's done, "I can only assume it has something to do with Jennie’s? Family?" Nodding, he laughs a bit.

"I would survive with barely enough food for thirteen years, I would barricade my doors for six years and I would be striped from knowing how to do normal things like transform and find a mate," he sighs wiping his eyes as he didn't know how to continue, "I-I ran away because I was threatened, and I realized that I was t-tired and just wanted everything to end," he says crying some more, "are you still thinking like that?" Taehyung shook then nodded his head, "Taehyung talk to me?" Jeongguk asks he looks up shaking his head, "t-the last t-time I did s-something I didn't want to do I g-got kidnapped," he says trying to stop himself from crying any more than he was.

Jeongguk shook his head, "come here," he says Taehyung slowly stood up before sitting down on Jeongguk's bed, scooting next to him he pulls his head to his chest, "I promise nothing bad will happen again, I won't force you to tell me but I want you to know that you're not alone and that you can talk to any of us, not just me or my nanna ok," he nods, "do you wanna sleep up here tonight?" He nods, "it's the last time anyways," "Don't say it like that," Jeongguk says, laughing a bit both trails off to sleep.

Jeongguk waking up from another to close to current life dream, looking down he turns more towards Taehyung, sitting up as he picked up a soft scent, leaving his bed he tries to follow his nose, unable to keep a ahold of it he sits on the floor, sighing as he goes back to his bed, looking over as Taehyung hadn't moved, taking his spot back he doesn't fall asleep, inhaling as he found the source of the light scent, "Its you," he whispers looking at the sleeping boy, turning the other way as his eyes shifted, hearing Taehyung shift he looks over, seeing him sit up he rubs his eyes, before getting out of the bed and locking himself in the bathroom and turning on some water.

Sitting up he knocked on the door, "are you ok?" Hearing his low hum, the sound of water disappearing as he opened the door, rubbing his head, "dry your face," he nods going back into the bathroom and patting his face dry, "come on, let's go back to sleep," he nods laying down on his bed, "you sleeping down there?" He nods, grabbing a pillow saying ok Jeongguk goes back to his bed laying down and slowly going back to sleep but not forgetting what he smelt.

~~

Woo, another one posted! I'm on a roll! Anyway i'll see you all laterrrrrr