• 𝐈𝐈 •

The drive to the airport was quiet, I remember when we were at the beginning of our relationship, we used to make long trips with his car on summer, we would converse so much of the most foolish things and feel happy and complete but now is differ...

The drive to the airport was quiet, I remember when we were at the beginning of our relationship, we used to make long trips with his car on summer, we would converse so much of the most foolish things and feel happy and complete but now is different it feels like we are strangers.

stop.

Thinking of the past was what made me stay for so long, the thought he could become again the man I loved so much made me give him so many possibilities.

I was lying to myself, so many red flags that I purposely ignored for the fallacy of going back.

When we finally got inside the plane it was night, the flight was long and stressing, although we were in first-class the whines of a baby in third-class were disturbing everyone, I wanted to sleep on the plane but it was impossible with that baby there.

A big black car was waiting for us when we landed, the driver looked pretty tried too.

Even though it was summer the temperatures weren't really high, I looked through the window, the sea was slightly agitated. The sound of the gulls combined with the the crashing waves was oddly calming,  the warming sun was soon going to disappear leaving space to a suggestive sunset.

After the fifty minutes dirve the car stopped near an extremely big mansion.

"We are here, come," Andrew said, I did as he told me and went out from the car, two helpers were already out waiting for us, they started packing our bags taking them inside the house.

"Carol we use separate rooms. " Andrew explained to the brown-haired woman.

I bit the inner of my checks to suppress a smile, that would've given me more liberty.

"Okay" the woman responded with a smile.

"Why do you want separate rooms for the two of us? Aren't we-" he interrupted me before I could say anything more, sleeping without him for a month was something I thought for long he just needed to think I was upset about that. I wasn't.

"I need my space don't question me" he said with an irritated tone.

I nodded, trying to ignore the crazed look on his face and  enterd inside the mansion, the house had a classic and elegant look and was truly breathtaking.

"Andrew!" A blonde woman exclaimed walking in our direction.

His mom.

The woman was beautiful that couldn't be denied, her pale skin looked soft some wrinkles showed on the side of her eyes but that wasn't going to take away any of her grace, she had short dark wavy blond hair that were pulled in a ponytail and light green eyes, her smile was genuine and her eyes were joyful.

"I missed you" she said wrapping her arms around his son body.

"I missed you too mom" he hugged her back, looking at them almost made me jealous. Was it so hard to be treated nicely by him again?