• 𝐗𝐈𝐕 •

I know I know! but I have exams I will start updating normally when I'm done with them I'm sorry this is a short chapter but next will have a lot of smut but only if yall vote.

I somehow regretted walking out of that room, away from knowing I was probably running away from an amazing orgasm but It was the right choice to make...maybe.

Before I could actually go down to meet Tom and Tiffany Damien grabbed me by the wrist dragging me back into the room, I looked up at him with an annoyed expression but the serious look he had on his face made me more confused and worried than mad.

"What is it?" I asked, although I was worried my voice couldn't hide that bit of annoyment Damien behavior was causing me and I didn't mind.

"I need you to do something"

"Do what?"

"I'll tell you later, is about Andrew '' I hated how vague he was but I didn't say anything about it, I knew he was not going to talk until he chose to.

"Okay" I said still unsure, he grabbed my chin lifting it up, he seemed worried but not for himself and I couldn't understand why, I knew I was in danger for basically cheating on Andrew with his dad and creating a plan to put I'm in jail with him but the way he was looking at me was making me think there was something more, something way more dangerous than all of that.

"Please tell me what is it" I said looking into his blue eyes, hoping for him to talk.

"I just...I can't put you willingly in danger, is not happening. " He said with a firm tone I frowned, not understanding what he was saying.

"Can you please tell me what is happening? " I said this time sounding more insistent.

He didn't reply, instead he started caressing my cheeks with his big warm hands, his eyes landed on my lips and Instinctively I glanced down at his lips, I wasn't going to deny it, I wanted to kiss him but that silence was annoying me and I didn't want to take the initiative.

"Can I?"He said lowly, I nodded feeling a shiver down my spine in anticipation, Damien grabbed my face and finally his lips met mine, he grabbed my waist pushing me closer to him and I wrapped my arm around his neck.

"Kitten" He whispered against my lips, breaking the kiss.

"Yes?"

"Tom and Tiffany, they are waiting for you, go before I rip that little bikini of yours" He said, his eyes scanning my body, I took a deep breath trying to control myself and nodded.

"Meet me later in my office. " He whispered in my ears, he then kissed my forehead and left the room.

●●●

Playing with Tom and Tiffany was difficult when Damien's half-naked body was just right next to me, and I preferred looking at him for hours than just playing with a ball with Tom and Tiffany. I tried to do my best to act natural and not as if I didn't want Damien's head between my legs.

"Tom, I think we spent enough time out here is time for your medicine!" Tiffany yelled, the happy expression Tom had switched to a sad one and nodded quietly.

"I liked playing with you and Grandpa thank you Elide" he said with a shy smile and I smiled back at him.

"Oh any time!" I said patting his head making his humid hair a little messy, he chuckled lightly and runned inside following Tiffany into the house.

I turned around to see Damien right next to me.

"I want to see you in my office in five minutes" he said, going inside and looking at his muscular back as he walked away.

I entered his office some minutes after him without knocking and closed the door.

"I'm here" I said, he looked at me in silence as I walked near him. Today he appeared sucked in his own thoughts but it was easy to guess what he was thinking about.

"Come closer" he said getting up from the chair. I quietly as he told me to.

"You can't understand how much I want you right now" He said when I was finally just some inches away from him.

"Then show me"

I know I probably shouldn't want this, I know I shouldn't be cheating, but he was everything Andrew wasn't, he did everything better.

His touch was addicting. His touch that was so sinful and immoral was the only thing I craved.

"Damien " I said lowly.

"Elide" he replied, looking intensely at me.

"This is so wrong"

"But do you want me to stop?"

"No" I answered.

His lips on mine.

I didn't have to think twice to accept what was coming.

We were in this fucked up situation but yet I wasn't perceiving a bit of remorse.

My legs wrapped around his muscular waist, clenching my butt he pushed me against the wall making the kiss even fiercer.

Our warm bodies against each other, they were getting closer and closer however it didn't seem enough.

He needed more, and so did I.

If only things were easier, if only he wasn't married if only he wasn't Andrew's dad.

My love for him would be acceptable.

This book will start to have "some" drama from now on lol