• 𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 •

I KNOW I KNOW BUT I'VE BEEN ON VACATION! SO DOUBLE UPDATE AS A WAY TO ASK FOR FORGIVENESS!!

Forgive eventual typos it's 6 am for me

 I looked down at the ground, thinking. What one of the police officers had told me didn’t surprise me, I knew that Tiffany wasn’t to be trusted but the feeling of uneasiness in my body wouldn’t forsake me, deep down I knew that something was wrong, she wouldn’t help her brother after all the things he did to her, or that was what I forced myself to believe. I wasn’t a hopeful person, I knew how human beings could be but I was also well aware that if Tiffany offered me an explanation,  I would listen to it...I still had some hope for her.

Thinking of it I wasn't as happy as I should have been,  Andrew was going to spend some time in prison, there was so much evidence that he would be forced to play gluty and  also everyone that helped him, probably not Tiffany but his mother would surely end up like his beloved son.

It was finally ending.

I had time to think in that tiny hospital room. I thought about many things, what I did before Andrew happened, my dreams, my friends and family,  how much I wanted to have all these back again.

I deserved better but the better couldn't come if I kept staying there. Andrew and his family was a chapter I needed to close, and for how much I didn't want to leave Damien I had to, at last for a while.

Money wasn’t an issue after all, even if Andrew forced me to be economically dependent on him, he couldn't make my parents nor my siblings and friends be. The day before the plan happened I called my brother and explained everything to him, he was mad of course, I hadn't told him earlier and I kept it as a secret for many long years but he sent me enough money to leave this place, after all our family was never struggling with money.

I needed to start over, and staying there wasn’t a start for sure. I wasn't supposed to stay for long anyway, this was supposed to be a vacation. 

The only thing I needed to do was great Damien and then finally run to my family and friends.

The moment Damien showed up I’d tell him goodbye. For how much I wanted to run away and disappear so I wouldn’t hurt myself further, so I wouldn’t hurt him any further I couldn’t, deep inside my brain, I knew that if I’d run away I was going to hurt him even more.

 I've always preferred being a coward, I preferred to hide in the dark  to not be noticed while I was looking at the light because that made me feel safe and I desperately needed safety,but today I couldn’t act that way, today I needed honesty more than safety. 

 ● ● ●

After waiting in silence for an hour barely tolerating the thoughts that roamed inside my brain, my distress became unbearable. Every minute being bombarded by my loud thoughts made it impossible for me to relax, I decided that going out from there was the best choice but before I could do anything a knock on the door caught my attention.