• 𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈 •

Regret s so weird, after you consciously did something, you regret it, we always justify ourselves by stating that we weren't thinking straight, but we were, it that moment we thought it was right, we think of every action we do, regretting the on...

Regret s so weird, after you consciously did something, you regret it, we always justify ourselves by stating that we weren't thinking straight, but we were, it that moment we thought it was right, we think of every action we do, regretting the one that has a bad repercussion on our lives is understandable but is it really helping?

Entering my bedroom I went straight to the bathroom, first removing my clothes I entered the shower to wash, I liked the feminine scent Elide left on my body, but I was sure my wife wasn't going to feel the same about it.

Washing quickly I exited from the shower twenty minutes later with a towel wrapped around my hips, I took the toothbrush and began to brush my teeth, trying not to think about Elide but failing miserably.

Her body, her voice, her touch, she hunted my mind and I couldn't do anything to stop thinking about her.

"Damien" turning my head to see who was calling my name, I almost choked seeing my wife with nothing but a see-through nightstand that barely covered her long tanned legs, looking at her I couldn't help but think about how that piece of clothing would look on Elide.

"Monique, isn't that a little uncomfortable to sleep?" I asked her, looking away.

"Who said I want to sleep in it?" She landed a sensual look on my body, understanding where she was leading too I suppressed a groan of frustration and looked at her, she was an attractive woman, with an amazing body and apparently no so great personality, I used to love that body, but looking at it now, I just hoped she would take something to cover up.

"Monique, not today, I'm really tired" I just couldn't bear the thought of having sex with her after what I did with Elide, and I wasen't the only one.

"But-"

"No buts, I need to sleep" I said coldly, finishing brushing my teeth I put on a pair of black sweatpants and made my way to my bed but before I entered inside Monique stopped me.

"You can sleep somewhere else" Monique was clearly offended by my refusal, her ego was hurt, I've never rejected her, usually she was the one and she was not used to it.

"This is so immature of you" I said and left the room calmly, honestly, I couldn't care less. Walking to the room I use when we have an argument, which is next to Elide's one I enter inside the cover and try to sleep.

●●●

The next morning came, I left the room with a headache, trying to sleep that night was totally useless, the thought of Elide being just in the next room made me feel awful, she was probably mad at me, I couldn't blame her, I left like a fucking coward.

I exited the room and something, or more precisely someone bumped into me.

"Sorry" I looked down to see Elide, my hand wrapped around the little of her waist and I yanked her closer to me.