• 𝐈𝐕 •

There were many things I've never told my wife or my daughter, handing secrets is difficult but indispensable

You may feel chagrin or guilt while doing so but only thinking of what that secret you were hiding so cautiously could cause makes you want to hide it forever.

Elide looked like that when I asked her what that wound on her cheek was, she looked like she couldn't hide anymore, she fired the consequences, yet that expression quickly changed into something else.

When she told me that Andrew was the cause of if I wasn't surprised, I was feeling remorse.

I tried to help her, but she didn't listen and as soon she couldn't do it anymore she gave up.

My Son wasn't a problematic kid when he was little, his childhood wasn't composed of any traumatic event. My wife had him when we were still pretty young, we were both 18 at the time. My parents weren't so disappointed when I told them the news but they also weren't the happiest. We always used protection during sex but incidents happen and he was my legitimate son.

Andrew was born a year before his sister they both got along pretty well until what happened.

Her and Tiffany were best friend, and he was the reason why she died, Tiffany never really knew why or what happened but she wasn't stupid and she was sure Andrew had something to do with that.

"I will help you" I told her.

I was not going to let another girl die because of my son, the issue with money and power is that they can buy many people, everyone has a soft spot and is amusing how many people have it for money.

Andrew wasn't a part of my company anymore, he didn't have any access to my money but for the short time he was working for me he had gained a big quantitative of money.

"Thank you" she smiled.

"You can't tell this to anyone" I said with a serious tone she looked at me as if I told her the most obvious thing ever.

My wife couldn't know, being secretive was the most intelligent and rational thing to do.

"Are you sure you have enough proves?" the bruises she had on her cheek weren't strong evidence, a decent lower could've just accused her of lying and that they weren't any evidence Andrew was the cause of it.

"I took them with me, I have them in my room."

"Aren't you and Andrew sharing one?" I asked and she shook her head.

"No, we don't."

"Why?"

"I don't know" she didn't seem bothered by the matter she seemed delighted, living with him must have been hell.

"Then just show me tomorrow at the same time," I said she nodded.

"Okay then" she dropped the glass in the sink and went upstairs.