• 𝐕𝐈𝐈 •

ᴛᴡ: ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ, ᴀʙᴜsᴇ.

You don't need numerous things to overcome a dangerous situation, a lucid mind in risky circumstances is what can save you, so you will protect yourself with the capacity of controlling your brain in dangerous conditions and I was capable of that

I glanced at Damien that had a calm expression on his face too, I wanted him to hide in the bathroom but something stopped me from doing so, I bent down and took out my largest luggage I had from under the bed, I pointed him to enter and for a second he looked perplexed but we were running out of time and he was aware of that, without complaints he entered inside and with all my strength I pushed the luggage again under the bed and went to open the door.

"Why it took you so long" Andrew asked with an annoyed tone, he started to look around as if he was searching for something and I didn't dare to look at him.

"Sorry" I murmured avoiding his eyes.

"Is there something you need?" I asked.

"My bathroom doesn't work, I need to shower."

I stopped myself from smiling in relief knowing I didn't put Damien in the bathroom.

"It's all yours" without saying anything else he went to the bathroom and started showering.

I sat on the bed trying to control myself, I was almost going to let Damien go out but my paranoia was telling me Andrew could have been out from the bathroom at any time and I couldn't risk it.

After ten minutes he went out of the shower with a towel warped around his hips, water dripping down his muscular body I looked quietly at him and he went closer to me.

"Let me see." he said with a malicious smile.

"Let me see what?" I asked confused.

"Your new wound" he said lowly but it was enough for me to hear.

He threw himself on the bed and I stopped myself from looking under it, raising any suspicions the last thing I was going to do.

I slightly lowered my pants down leaving my injured hip exposed and placed myself in front of him, with his cold and wet fingers he started touching me making me feel disgusted, he began to dig again into my skin this time it was deeper and more painful, I clenched my teeth in pain and looked at him with nothing but anger, that seemed to satisfy the sadistic individual he was even more.

"I would have done way worst to you if it wasn't for the fact you would have screamed." he said eventually ceasing the trivial torture and left my room.

I clasped my fists, my whole body was trembling in anger and frustration.

It wasn't going to let my emotions trick me into doing something inconsiderate once again, so as I often did I repressed them.