Chapter 2: I Miss You

Rydell, Britney and Liam are still in the office. It's quiet and Rydell hasn't said anything until Britney says 'Good to see you, Rydell.' Then she smiles. Rydell looks back at Liam. 'What is this? Since when has she been working here?' 'Uhm for about a year and she's doing great. She leads a special unit here and she said you would fit in well.' Liam replied 'What did you tell him?' Rydell asks Britney. 'What he needed to hear to convince him you should work here.' Britney says. 'And that's!!' Rydell shouts then he turns to Liam. 'I can't work with her and certainly not under her guidance. I've had high rankings, I don't want to work for people anymore.' 'You were engaged, I understand there is a grudge.' says Liam. 'Grudge!! That person is crazy!!' he shouts, looking back at Britney. 'Now that you're here, your crazy sister is definitely here too.'

'We  only have each other

'We only have each other.' Respond Britney. 'So that's a yes.' Rydell nods. 'Liam, you don't know who you hired. I'd say do some research and dig deeper into her past. Tip: Pay attention to her last name. I'm not going to work here, come up with something better.' He says, walking past Britney.

'Give him some time and

'Give him some time and... oh a better offer.' Britney says with a grin at Liam, then she leaves too.

Caroline  is at work and Leon comes into her office with a box

Caroline is at work and Leon comes into her office with a box. 'The box of folders for the unresolved cases department.' he says. 'Thanks, put it here.' Caroline says. 'Will it work a little, with everything?' He asks and Caroline nods 'Yes, a little, we still have to get going a little bit, but we will succeed.' 'If you need help, I am always here.' Says Leon and he points upwards. 'I will.' Caroline says as he walks out the door. Caroline continues filling out paperwork, then Gabriel walks into her office. 'Did I say yes to let you in?' Caroline asks. 'Did I ask to come in?' Asks Gabriel. Caroline lets go of her pen and looks at him 'Thayer, What do you want?' 'Well, here's the thing, I was wondering if there was anything to do because... The way I see it now.' Gabriel says, looking back. 'We don't really do much and there isn't really much to do so... Is that still coming or how is it? Because then it was quite a waste of time to create a department.'