Chapter 6: Romantic Relationship

It is morning. Cassius wakes up and sees Emma lying next to him who happens to wake up too. 'Did anyone see you come in here?' He asks. 'Good morning to you too.' Laughs Emma. 'And no, if all is well not, no. Why? Are you ashamed of me already?' Cassius insists ' No, it's for your own safety. With me... things can still be quite dangerous.' Emma puts her hands on her head and looks at him. 'Do you ever take a day off?' She asks.

He laughs 'From?' 'From playing god every time?' Emma replies

He laughs 'From?' 'From playing god every time?' Emma replies. 'Are you staying down?' He asks laughing. 'Yes and you too.' She says then pulls him back into bed. 'Are you ready to tell the world you're back?' He asks and she looks away 'No but I don't really have a choice, if they just see me they get the shock of their lives.' Cassius puts his hand on her cheek and pushes her head back so she looks at him 'You can do this, it doesn't care what others think. You're back, you got a second chance, you should be grateful for that.' 'I am, believe me.' Emma says, then Cassius's phone rings. 'I was already wondering when someone needed God's help.' Emma says laughing. He picks up his phone and answers. A moment later he looks at Emma and hangs up. He gets up and says 'I have to go.' 'God has to get back to work. Cassius, how many things are you doing at once?' Emma asks concerned. 'Too many.' Cassius replies. He walks back to the bed and Emma 'You can stay here if you want.' then he looks at the windows and doors. 'You're safe here, don't be too much at home.' He winks and she starts to laugh then he kisses her. 'See you later, Cassius Graye.' He walks to the door, looks back at her once, then walks out the door. She is smiling and looking at the ceiling.

Several days have passed. Rydell is increasingly with Caroline and her family. It is going well, or so she thinks. He has his job at the police station with Liam and it feels just like coming home. At the same time, he is also a lot with Cassius because it costs something to become the new big gang leader, yet he goes for it 100%. The world now knows that the late Emma Armani, the twin sister of Evan Armani and the victim of a gang murder, is still alive. Of course everyone is in Shock and it's big news for the people in L.A. The media loves this while she's having a hard time with it.

Like almost every morning, Rydell brings True to school and then drives on to work himself. Caroline drops Katherine off with Hayden, who usually has her in the morning. Then she also goes straight to work, but not today because today she happens to be free and she is quite curious about how Rydell's work is going. He's been asking her to come over for days, but she never had time, but she did today. She arrives at the police station and sees that he is nowhere to be seen so she decides to ask. 'Hello? Hi, I'm looking for Rydell Selvator. Can you tell me where to find him?' She asks a man sitting at his desk. He looks back and around him then he gets up and asks a woman. 'He should go to Reeve.' Caroline thinks Reeve and the man returns. 'He was supposed to go to his wife this afternoon.' said the man. Caroline steps forward and says 'Wife?' And the man nods 'Yes they work together but he had to speak to her and because they don't live together. She didn't have to work today so he went to her house.' Caroline also nods and says 'I get it, thank you.' 'Do I have to pass something to him?' The man asks and she shakes no. She wants to walk away but then stops. 'What was his wife's name?' She asks. 'Oh uhm Reeve, Britney Reeve.' The man replied. She says thank you and walks away.