Chapter 7:Becoming Parents

Rydell and Cassius are still in the interrogation room and the man still doesn't want to say anything. Liam enters the room and asks Rydell to come over. Rydell leaves and Cassius says to the man 'Now it's just you and me.' Then he gets up. The man gets scared and says 'No no, please I'm not a criminal.' 'Oh, it's talking.' Cassius says. Rydell walks with Liam and sees Caroline standing. 'Care?' 'Why did you arrest my children's teachers?' She asks. Liam explains to her and where they are now. 'How do you know this?' Britney asks and Caroline looks at her 'And who are you?'

 'How do you know this?' Britney asks and Caroline looks at her 'And who are you?'

Britney holds out her hand and says 'Reeve, Britney Reeve.' Caroline looks at her hand and then at her 'Caroline Ferro-Spencer from the SFI, unsolved cases.' Britney immediately looks at Liam and he says 'What we are doing here they will know first.' Cassius comes out 'Hey Caroline, good to see you.' Then he throws the folder off the case on the table. 'He talked and it's in that folder. So it turns out she's the mastermind and he's working with her.' 'You're really doing well, oh no wait, Cassius has sorted it out. Keep them locked up.' Caroline says, then she walks away. 'She's pretending to rank higher than us.' Britney says, and Cassius laughs. 'It is, She's higher than you' Says Rydell 'And you can't fuck to that position either because her boss is her father and soon she will be.' Rydell looks at Liam and then at Cassius then Cassius looks at Liam and he steps forward. 'Thank you for helping us.' 'Yes, I was waiting for that.' Says Cassius, saying goodbye to Rydell and then leaves.

Los Angeles- Ford and Larissa house- around 3 PM

Ford comes home from work and Larissa is in the living room. 'Hey you're home?' He says and sits down next to her. 'Yeah uhm there was some hassle at Deacon's school so I had to pick him up earlier.' Larissa replied. 'What hassle?' Ford asks who is curious and Larissa explains it to him. 'Rydell and Cassius have already solved it so it should be okay but I like this that we are home together now.' Says Ford and Larissa smiles 'Me too, that doesn't happen that often anymore.' He kisses her cheek and she asks 'Do you have to work in the morning, by the way?' And he nods 'I shuffled a lot of things and even gave a meeting to Brian but then I have it still busy. Why?' 'No tomorrow it will be that employee drink at the castle.' Larissa says. 'And otherwise Deacon is alone, because the school is still closed but I will make up something.' Then she gets a message from her mother 'No, wait, I will ask my mother.' She says relieved. 'I think that's a good idea too. Enough about work now.' He laughs.