Chapter 4: That's what Families do

Caroline and Gabriel run into the hall where they have a meeting with Rydell. Rydell sees that they are adjusting their clothes and finds it suspicious. 'Did you wear other clothes?' Caroline looks at Gabriel and then at Rydell then Gabriel says 'Yes, we were already in bed. Long day and all.' Rydell looks at Caroline and nods, then walks into a room. Caroline looks at Gabriel as a thank you, then they also walk into the room. 'You mentioned a meeting, how can we hear it?' Caroline asks. Rydell puts his hands against the wall and says 'I've found the walls here are very thin at least here on this floor.' Then he looks around 'if all goes well we should be able to hear them here.' 'And why that meeting? all we need is to speak to that Freya. That motel doesn't really interest us, does it?' Says Gabriel. 'No, but the more we know about the motel, the more we know about her and we'll find out if she's here tomorrow and maybe where she is now.' 'I think Gabriel is right, why are we going to bother when we can just talk to Nadiya and tell us who we are?' Caroline says. 'You thought it was a good plan and now this one here says he has doubts and then you don't.' He looks at them both and says 'I thought so.' Caroline shakes her head 'No, what you think is not the case . Rydell ... I just think it could be easier than all this secret stuff.' Rydell turns and says 'Okay, well, then you'll do that with him. Have fun together.' 'Rydell!!' Caroline shouts as he walks out the door. 'What does he have all of a sudden?' Asks Gabriel, and Caroline shakes her head. 'It's nothing.' They want to run away and then run into a man.

'Who are you and what are you doing here?' The man asks.

Caroline and Gabriel have no idea what to answer and keep looking at the man then Nadiya stands next to the man

Caroline and Gabriel have no idea what to answer and keep looking at the man then Nadiya stands next to the man. 'Dad, these are the people I meant. They want to invest in the motel.' The man's face soon changes and he gets a smile 'I think that's wonderful news, what's your name?' 'Uhh, yes we are and... our names uhm, my name is Katherine , Katherine Castillo.' Caroline says quickly. 'Castillo as in the fashion company?' Asks Nadiya and Caroline nods. 'I'm just Kol.' says Gabriel. 'Pleasant, pleasant. So nice to meet you and thank you for doing this. I'm Neal Dempsey, the husband of the owner.' Says Neal, and the others nod. 'We love doing this too, now that we're talking about the owner. We would like to speak to her about the investment because it is hers anyway and because it has to be done in private.' Gabriel says and Neal thinks it makes sense. 'Ah I get it, she will be there for the auction tomorrow. I'm rescheduling her so you can talk to her.' 'That's great.' Caroline says. They walk away and Nadiya quickly says 'Thanks again.'

'