Chapter 5: Long Lost...

Larissa looks in complete amazement at Aiden and his mother who must have died a long time ago but are still alive here. 'Your mother?' Larissa says again confused, then Ford also comes to the front door. 'Hey you didn't say who was at the door.' He says and then sees Aiden standing. 'Aiden? Hey how are you?' 'It is much better now, I also love to be back.' Aiden says, then looks at his mother. 'Hi I'm Ford.' Ford says to Emma, ​​and she turns to Aiden.

'I  am Emma, ​​Aiden's mother

'I am Emma, ​​Aiden's mother. I know this all sounds weird.' She says. Ford is also amazed. 'Mom this is Larissa the daughter of Leon and Melissa and this is Ford the son of Steffy and Frederico.' Aiden told his mother. 'I'll explain it to you because I think you have a lot of questions.' Ford and Larissa nod, then Aiden says 'And I think of course I can congratulate you. You are married and have a son. Congratulations, I am happy for you.' Larissa smiles 'Thank you and I am also happy for you that you found each other again. Uhm come in, my parents are in the living room.' Aiden and Emma follow them to the living room, Melissa and Leon look at who comes in and are shocked. 'How is this possible?' Asks Melissa. 'Emma?' Says Leon, and Emma smiles. 'You're still alive!!' Leon shouts and gives her a hug that makes her very emotional. Emma and Melissa face each other and look at each other. 'Secretly you knew right?' Laughs Emma and Melissa gives her a hug. 'I can't believe I'd be happy to get a hug from Melissa Diamond.' Then they laugh. 'You really have to explain what's going on now.' says Melissa. 'I'm going to do that too, sit down.' Aiden says and everyone sits down.

'I left because I had questions about my mother's death that no one could answer. I have been to many cities and countries with my father but the more I dig up, the more unclear it became so we got help... from Cassius.' 'My body had never been found, so they told Cassius what they already knew and what they still needed to find out. He also thought it was strange and started searching until he finally put all the dots together.' Says Emma. 'But where were you? Why didn't you come here?' Leon asks and Emma looks down. 'I didn't know where I belong. I was taken after they thought I was dead. They transported me from country to country and when they found out that I was still alive, they treated me very late for the wounds I had on my head. When I regained consciousness and could slowly pick up my life I no longer remembered large parts of my life. So do you, Los Angeles and... Aiden.' 'How awful.' Melissa says, and Larissa puts a hand on Aiden's shoulder. 'I am glad that I was found again and that I am back. Seeing my son after all these years.' Emma says. 'Have you visited Evan yet?' Leon asks. 'It's your brother.' Aiden nods 'Yes, we went there first.' 'I think we could make a toast to this.' Ford says.

The next day it is early in the morning in New York. Caroline and Rydell are sleeping without knowing what's going on in Los Angeles. Rydell wakes up and is startled, 'Did you hear that?' He asks. Caroline opens her eyes and sleepily asks 'What? What did you hear?' Rydell looks at the door and Caroline looks ahead to see if she hears the same thing. 'Someone's at the door.' he says.