Apology

I sat and quietly watched TV alone while Ed was still in the bed room.

I think. In all honesty, I didn't know where Ed was.

The bus was moving because we are officially on tour. We're going to Brighton.

As I kept watching Catfish:The TV Show I felt a large hand get placed on my right shoulder.

I knew it was Ed, but I didn't turn around. It was our first few hours touring and he was already screaming at me.

"Taylor..." Ed said softly.

No response even left my mouth. I hate getting yelled at. By the one person I like, is just unbearable.

I stood up and walked over to the TV and turned it up louder.

Maybe he would get that I don't want to talk to him.

"I need to explain." Ed stated as I was walking back to the brown couch with my head down. I could feel his eyes on me, but I couldn't see his blue orbs.

"Yup." Sarcasm came from my mouth as I plopped down on the couch.

"Well...I swear I didn't mean to tell at you. I was just angry and talking my anger-"

"Who was it?" I interrupted Ed's apology.

"W-what.." Ed studdered, taking a deep breath.

I turned completely around on the couch to looks at him. He looked scared, worried, and mad??

"Who.Was.It." I repeated.

"My ex."